Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,986 members, 7,841,771 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Any Genuine Business For Someone With 500k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Genuine Business For Someone With 500k? (597 Views)

Is There Any Genuine Internet Business? / Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest / Genuine Business Ideas & Investors Meeting Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Genuine Business For Someone With 500k? by naso2(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2010
My people ,the  reality of the unemployement rate in the country stares me in the face every morning and night.  Dont get me wrong I have a job and not doing badly. Its with my younger brother who is a very bright graduate but jobless. I have been trying to talk him into doing business while he waits for the job or re-entry into the university for his masters.

I am ready to commit between 500k- 1m , but the problem is , he doesnt know what business to venture into, neither do I. The guy is ready to do any genuine business even some form of petty trading. shows how seriious he is.

Anyone with ideas on the kind of business he can look at? Only clean(genuine ) business please.
Re: Any Genuine Business For Someone With 500k? by tolusaliu: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2010
Venture into cell phone business,you buy from usa company and resell here in nigeria.For more advice contact me on 08051175869.
Re: Any Genuine Business For Someone With 500k? by lumzy2: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2010
contact me on 08029943676.
i own a cybercafe with a capacity of 15systems ( 11 working units), dstv installed and with A/c too.
cafe has been managed by for 2years now and am goin back to d uk to complete my mba.hence,sale of d cafe is needed.

cafe has local strenght and its well patronise in the area. so its play n go biz, lol meant, no publicty needed.

if he can be there to manage the in-flow of cash, he can get between 120k to 140k profit after deducting running cost. if he has no knowledge, he must learn. i do have a staff trained to handle everything. i mean everything from hardware issues to software issues so he wont need an engineer. thats the secret of the profit of d cafe.

hit me on 08029943676 or send an email - akinoluseries@yahoo.com, if interested.

have got the place listed for sale and am expectn a quick sale asap.

(1) (Reply)

Partners Needed / For Farmers And Agricultural Dealers Only / Realestate:property In Parkview And Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.