Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Oukitel W2 Sports Smartwatch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oukitel W2 Sports Smartwatch (818 Views)

Screen Overlay In Tecno W2 / Help!!! Pls I flash my techno w2 with so flashtool now it showing white and blac / Tecno W2 For Sale Still Neat #20k Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oukitel W2 Sports Smartwatch by Giotechub(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2018
Oukitel W2 sports smartwatch features an IPS 1.3inch HD touch screen,with 240×240 resolution effect.
It comes with 280mAh battery capacity,a charging duration of 4hours and standby time of 15days.
It has TPU band material and ABS,PC case material and a rectangular shape 4.30×3.70×1.30 dial.
It features ios9.0/ android 4.4 comparability.
It has IP67 IP rating,64K RAM and 512K ROM with TF2 waterproof.
It also have a vibration alert,anti-lost and bluetooth calling ID,5 groups of alarm and a phone reminder.

It functions as a health tracker for blood oxygen,drinking reminder,heart rate monitor sleep monitor and sedentary reminder . It also includes message reminder and other function such as: barometer,thermometer,remote control function camera,and information synchronization.
It is an ideal sports smartwatch for both male and female.

Design

Oukitel new smartwatch is simple yet fully loaded with features and with a long standby time. The Oukitel W2 smartwatch, has a zinc alloy body with a leather strap and available in blue, white, gold and silver colors.

It has a 0.95″ inch display with 96 x 64 pixel resolution with touch key mode of operation. The smartwatch has a colour screen perfect for those who are looking for a smartwatch with sharp color display. The smartwatch is also IP67 waterproof rated, able to withstand rain water or water from washing your hands.

Under the Hood

The smartwatch is powered by NRF52832 processor and with 512 KB of memory, the device, connects to your smartphone via the Bluetooth 4.0.Aside from heart rate monitor and pedometer, the smartwatch features date, call reminder, sleep monitor, alarm, remote camera, games and water reminder.

But one of the best feature of the Oukitel W2 is the long standby time, powered by 280 mAh lithium polymer battery, the smartwatch has a standby time of up to 150 days.

Main Features:
●The device Touch screen design, gives you what you want on a smart watch with smooth operation
●with the NRF52832 Bluetooth 4.0 chip, there W1 will less battery and fast-paced
●IP67 waterproof, your trip to water environment is covered not afraid of rainy days or any outdoor activities
●0.95 inch OLED color screen, very god graphics, shows you high resolution images
●Kinds of app notifications, Facebook, WhatsApp, WeChat, Line, QQ, Skype, Twitter
●HeyBand app download, you can also check your data on phone
https://www.oukitelcentral.com/oukitel-w2-smart-watch/

Re: Oukitel W2 Sports Smartwatch by nairacent(m): 5:23am On Mar 27, 2020
OUKITEL W2 Unboxing and Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1BiapzvN2Y

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Users Come In Quickly / How Do I Double My Data On Airtel / Samsung Galaxy J6 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.