Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Yes, Pythons Can Swallow Adult Humans. (Graphic Pics & Videos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yes, Pythons Can Swallow Adult Humans. (Graphic Pics & Videos) (4644 Views)

Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / Pythons Fight In Australian Woman's Bathroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes, Pythons Can Swallow Adult Humans. (Graphic Pics & Videos) by osuvicky(m): 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Yes, Pythons Can Swallow Adult Humans. (Graphic Pics & Videos) by osuvicky(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur type is void of any knowledge about wild life so u obviously don't have anything to say.

I've watched national geographic/natgeo wild on a daily basis from September 11 2001 till October 31 2018 n I will watch it again today wen they bring light..... so i have a very long knowledge n history about the wild so don't go there.

There have been ZERO video evidence of a Boa constrictor or python overpowering, strangling n swallowing of a full grown 80kg man in the history of the wild n even in history of the use of hidden cameras to monitor the wild.

Man and other animals can be over powered n swallowed or killed by other animals because they are either too small, infant, injured, old, sick or already dead (either thru murder or accident).

Don't go there.
Oga Thomas, this one is for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0OfpZTYGPM
Re: Yes, Pythons Can Swallow Adult Humans. (Graphic Pics & Videos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
osuvicky:

Oga Thomas, this one is for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0OfpZTYGPM

Oga thompson, Did u even watch the video u sent?

The man submitted himself for the Anaconda to swallow him, The Anaconda didnt attack, subdue, strangle n then swallowed Him

Meanwhile if u are unemployed and you want to earn genuine Money online freely at no cost, Send a single whatsapp message to my business line on my signature.

Serious businessmen and women only.
Re: Yes, Pythons Can Swallow Adult Humans. (Graphic Pics & Videos) by LuciferKristi: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Meanwhile if u are unemployed and you want to earn genuine Money online freely at no cost, Send a single whatsapp message to my business line on my signature.

Serious businessmen and women only.

Will be pretty hard for you to get new clients with the level of ignorance you have displayed here.

Some are leaving as we speak...
Re: Yes, Pythons Can Swallow Adult Humans. (Graphic Pics & Videos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Will be pretty hard for you to get new clients with the level of ignorance you have displayed here.

Some are leaving as we speak...

U are a notoriously senseless lucifer grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS / Banned Again At The Islam Section / GRACE UPON GRACE (part 3) 2016 Nigeria Nollywood Latest And Newest Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.