Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Tired Of Staying At Home - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tired Of Staying At Home (662 Views)

How Do You Feel Staying At Home On A Monday Morning? Share Your Experience. / Am Tired Of Staying At Home / I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Staying At Home by Lastpharoah33: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2018
Please nlers. ... I have been jobless for a while now (8months), I do live with my parents here @ onitsha. Am 24...

Am out to do anything for money right now, I ve searched for anywhere to fixed myself but all to no avail.

Am even tired of existing in the first instance, please someone should help with any means of survival.
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home by meetgaya: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lastpharoah33:
Please nlers. ... I have been jobless for a while now (8months), I do live with my parents here @ onitsha. Am 24...

Am out to do anything for money right now, I ve searched for anywhere to fixed myself but all to no avail.

Am even tired of existing in the first instance, please someone should help with any means of survival.
Click my signature below and let's talk about investment.
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home by meetgaya: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lastpharoah33:

Click my signature below and let's talk about investment....

(1) (Reply)

Jobs @ Workforce Group / FMN (flour Mill Nigeria) PLC / Dispatch Riders Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.