Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited (9068 Views)

N-power Build Masonry, Carpentary, Welding And Fabrication Trainees At Skillup. / Nigerian Foundries Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2018 / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
mars2015:
Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-sahara (excluding South Africa) with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State. NFL started as a small grey iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos brothers making municipal castings and water pipeline fittings.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Management Trainee

How To Apply

https://myhotcurrentjobs..com/2018/10/recruitment-for-graduate-trainees-at_31.html

Application Deadline 14th November, 2018.

Note: Fresh graduate who have passion for foundry and is willing to learn and hungry for career advancement only should apply.

wish you the best, i pray for you to get fulfilled, you must get that job this year
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 12:24am On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 8:18am On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2018
mars2015:
Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-sahara (excluding South Africa) with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State. NFL started as a small grey iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos brothers making municipal castings and water pipeline fittings.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Management Trainee

How To Apply

https://myhotcurrentjobs..com/2018/10/recruitment-for-graduate-trainees-at_31.html

Application Deadline 14th November, 2018.

Note: Fresh graduate who have passion for foundry and is willing to learn and hungry for career advancement only should apply.

wish you the best, i pray for you to get fulfilled, you must get that job this year
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by mars2015: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by Yinbanjonic(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
I just got an invite for aptitude test. Pls who know the nature of the test
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by bulaja(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
I got invited too f dia aptitude test on 2 January 2019.
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by bulaja(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
Yinbanjonic:
I just got an invite for aptitude test. Pls who know the nature of the test
me too bro. Inbox me ur number.
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by enyisco: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
I haven't gotten any invitation yet but I'm hopeful, I would love to work with them
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by Yinbanjonic(m): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
Please who know their salary scale and what can be asked for the Microsoft Excel aptitude test
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by Engryagulam(m): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2018
I just got their invitation. 4th jan
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by weldersmind(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
bulaja:
I got invited too f dia aptitude test on 2 January 2019.

bro how was the test today? what and what was asked?
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by trophee(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Pls what's the total number of questions asked
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
How was the test? , Mine is tomorrow, Is the NYSC certificate used for screening candidate for the test, still have some month left
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by weldersmind(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
symbolofhope:
How was the test? , Mine is tomorrow, Is the NYSC certificate used for screening candidate for the test, still have some month left

The test is brain tasking and braining.
practice your Excel and Microsoft word well..The exam comprises of those six section sent to you in your mail. you will be asked to write essay on two case studies, numerical, spelling power (easiest but confusing), personality test comprise of about 70 questions which will be done online, critical reasoning (The bomb). Nysc certificate was not requested but come with your CV and passport attached. also, come on time because the exam started earlier than expected at about 9:30am and once you are not in the exam centre at this time you won't be allowed to write. All the best. we pray for God's favour

4 Likes

Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by trophee(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
weldersmind:

practice your Excel and Microsoft word well..The exam comprises of those six section sent to you in your mail. you will be asked to write essay on two case studies, numerical, spelling power (easiest but confusing), personality test comprise of about 70 questions which will be done online, critical reasoning (The bomb). Nysc certificate was not requested but come with your CV and passport attached. also, come on time because the exam started earlier than expected at about 9:30am and once you are not in the exam centre at this time you won't be allowed to write. All the best. we pray for God's favour

Thanks boss for the info. But how can I get there before 9.30am from Ibadan even if i leave home by 5am considering park effect and others too
Re: Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
weldersmind:

Thanks Jah be Merciful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Company Is Recruiting / Beware Of The Company Buyam.com / EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.