Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Shgocker: See What Man Caught P@nts Down Doing In Neighbour’s Farm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shgocker: See What Man Caught P@nts Down Doing In Neighbour’s Farm (772 Views)

JUST IN" We Put Salt In Our P@nts As Our Dad’s Snakes Are Molesting Us" Ladies D / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shgocker: See What Man Caught P@nts Down Doing In Neighbour’s Farm by osayo289: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2018
A man escaped lynching in Bahati, Nakuru, Kenya, on Wednesday after a mob accosted him for bestiality.

John Mwaura, 29, was reportedly caught pants down after he sneaked in the compound to engage in the unnatural act with a neighbour’s
cow.

On being pressed by the locals, the bachelor confessed to having committed the act saying this was the fifth cow he had accosted s*xually.

“It is not my first time. I have had sex with four other cows in Ndunduri and Wanyororo. I am pleading for mercy,” he said.

The owner, who had gone to the farm to harvest her crops, came back and found the man zipping up his pair of trousers. The woman descended on him with blows, stones, and sticks, leaving him with critical injuries............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/i-like-bngng-with-cows-because-women.html

(1) (Reply)

Video: Two Ladiesstripped Unclad And Tortured, See What They Did / What Is Wrong With ECOBANK Plc And CBN Keeps Mute / Armed Robber Exposes SARS Officer Who Is Their Gang Leader After He Cheated Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.