Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

Focus On Your Future Motivational Speech - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Focus On Your Future Motivational Speech (400 Views)

Lady Loses Her OAP Job For Having A Speech Problem (Photo) / Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School / Share Connection Not Motivational Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Focus On Your Future Motivational Speech by Brazzaville(m): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2018
Leave the past behind so you can focus on your future, die to the past now so you can live fully. You must let go of your past pains, your struggles and your past stories. Not because it wasn’t important but because your future and your life is more important. You can’t change yesterday but I believe you can reposition yourself for a better tomorrow, grudges will never get you where you want to be in life, and holding on to something you can’t change is insanity.
I could have focused on all that was wrong with my life, I could have played the victim’s card, I had every right to curse the world; for putting me in this position, for placing me in this neighborhood. Why should I rough it out and others live in luxury? Why should I suffer when others live free? Why should I be homeless while others take for granted the roofs over their heads? But I believe I needed to see all of that, to go through all of that so as to become the human I am today. I chose not to be defined by my circumstances; but to be defined by my attitude towards beating my circumstances, to be defined by my abilities; to rise above generational limitations and lack, to rise above lack of ambition around me, to rise above all negativities.
I believe only God gives us; what we have, the strength to overcome and also what we need to become strong. The pain I have been through, the struggles of life I have been through was all needed for me to be here today. “You can’t feel for others at rock-bottom if you haven’t been there yourself, you can’t have courage if you haven’t had to fight through your fears, you can’t have strength if you haven’t had to get up time and time again when life beats you down, you can’t have compassion without suffering, you can’t help others if you haven’t felt helpless”. I chose to leave my past behind, I decided my future was more important; than holding on, than saying “Why Me” “I can’t move on” “I Am tired of Life” instead I said “Try me” “I Am Limitless” “I Can” “I Am Powerful”
Life tested me and I won, life will be back, life will test me again but I now know I have the strength to overcome. You have the strength to overcome, you cannot write the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the first one; the first one is not good compared to the rest. Don’t let others hold the pen, don’t let your past publish your book, this is your story; be brave in writing your story, dream big, “know you are strong, so much stronger than you give yourself credit for”. Leave the past behind, leave the darkness of your past behind so you can focus on letting in the light of your future, your very bright future.
DEAR PAST, THANK YOU FOR THE LESSONS AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME WHO I AM TODAY.

https://evhiemenisa..com/2018/10/focus-on-your-future-motivational-speech.html

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Caught with millions and Cars In Lagos / Business Entrepreneur Blowing Academy 2019 / .whats It Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.