Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

“one Day I Will Bare It All And Share My Story” – Actress, Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “one Day I Will Bare It All And Share My Story” – Actress, Mercy Aigbe (528 Views)

Actress, Mercy Aigbe Enjoying Her Single Life [PICS] / Mercy Aigbe, Mide Martins, Odunlade Adekola At Kemi Afolabi Father-In-Law Burial / Thin Tall Tony On A Movie Set With Mike Okon And Mercy Aigbe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“one Day I Will Bare It All And Share My Story” – Actress, Mercy Aigbe by edema202: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2018
Looks like Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe has a grass to grace story to tell like most celebrities and more particularly, most successful people.

The millionaire actress who in recent times has been romantically linked to Lagos state governor
Akinwunmi Ambode through hearsay and rumours, has patted herself on the back as one of the strongest women she knows.

According to Mercy Aigbe, she has been through tough times, still she stands gracefully and rich…(Well, she is..........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/one-day-i-will-bare-it-all-and-share-my.html

Re: “one Day I Will Bare It All And Share My Story” – Actress, Mercy Aigbe by ObaKlaz: 11:43am On Oct 31, 2018
Puzsy vendor! Why e be say na only the actresses dey ball?
Re: “one Day I Will Bare It All And Share My Story” – Actress, Mercy Aigbe by IntellectOzone(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2018
Waiting patiently to see through
Re: “one Day I Will Bare It All And Share My Story” – Actress, Mercy Aigbe by IamD18: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2018
Story of a hardworking hoe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Don't Get Me In Trouble" — Singer, The Weeknd Warn Fans After Picking Up A Bra / I Go Dye Writes An Open Letter To President Buhari, Asks Questions / 'it Is Not Everything Your Parents Taught You That Is Right' - Sonia Ogbonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.