Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Best Android Apps To Learn Computer Programming On The Go - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Best Android Apps To Learn Computer Programming On The Go (1125 Views)

What Is Computer Programming / Programming On My Phone!!!!!!!!!! / Learn Website Design And Programming On Weekends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Android Apps To Learn Computer Programming On The Go by iFindhub(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2018

Computer programming is what’s already shaping our future and becoming part of the reshapers will definitely make you feel good.

Programming languages like JAVA, PHP, Visual Basic, .NET, C, C#, C++, Python are very popular and effective in creating software that solves problems as well as adding value to life.

Is programming your thing? Then you are in the right place. As a programmer or someone who wants to learn to programme, your Android phone could also be of help in so many ways.

Since our Android devices are portable and smart as well, we can learn a lot from it via third-party apps and the Internet generally.

As one who is also learning some cool programming languages, I have put together the best Android apps to help you learn computer programming comfortably without being limited to your computer.

Get ready, charge up your device and stay connected.

Top Best Android Apps To Learn Computer Programming

Below are the best apps to help you learn most of the popular computer programming languages via your Android phone. All of the apps are from the Google play store and are safe to install.

Although all the programming languages have some similar attributes and applications, we have put together some real-world application/uses of these programming languages so you will know how effective and powerful the programming language is.

Let’s learn to programme on the go via our Android smartphone.

To learn programming languages like
Visual Basic Programming
.NET Programming
COBOL Programming
C++ Programming
C# Programming
Java Programming
Python Programming
C Programming
PHP Programming and more via your Android phone, check out our blog post on the best programming apps for Android devices.

https://ifindhub.com/best-android-apps-learn-computer-programming.html
Re: Best Android Apps To Learn Computer Programming On The Go by badthinds: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
QPython3 is a Python interpreter that runs on your android phone... You can even pip-install top frameworks like Django at its full capabilities.

QPython3 also comes with a cloud space capable of holding 100 files/scripts.
I had highly important scripts on my phone once before my phone broke down. All my files gone!. I was back on mobile and installed the app, signed in with google and BAM! Playing with same old scripts... It gives you the best feeling in the world!

I've developed more than 3 full websites using DJango on android (QPython3) its just soo cool. You can use other libraries such as requests, PIL, etc at their full capabilities (I've also used PIL for a lot of image editing on android/qpython). I've also played with requests and scapy for hacking.
You'll hardly realize you're not on your PC while on QPython.

Whether you own a PC or not as a Python guy or whatever programmer, this app is one that will definitely come in handy.

Next will be the app called "DCodder". This one isn't a compiler/interpreter but you can compile/interpreter almost every language (programming) on earth with it over the internet. The interface is nicely smooth. It comes with programming puzzles/challenges too which puts your algorithm implementation skills to test/improve you in that area. Its cool.

Finally, if you're a lua fan, QLua is just like QPython.

Bye.

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Neat US Used Laptops. / I Need A Good Developer Who Believes He Can Work On This Blockbook Node / Programmers How Can I Achieve This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.