Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

How To Get Google And Hubspot Certification In 24 Hours And Become Partner! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Google And Hubspot Certification In 24 Hours And Become Partner! (289 Views)

FX Crisis: Naira Depreciates By N130 Against Dollar In 24 Hours / Salesforce And Hubspot: A Comparison Of CRM Powerhouses / How To Get Google Voice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Google And Hubspot Certification In 24 Hours And Become Partner! by ceeboymuhammed(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2018
There’s a huge need for individuals/agencies to help companies run their campaigns without wasting thousands of Naira.

And that’s because it is really working. But the system is complex and not well-suited for the everyone.

I have used the month of October to acquire 14 certifications and 15 Badges in digital marketing from Google for different individuals.

I realized that certifications can help build a personal brand and resume which will eventually land more clients.

With Google or Hubspot certification, It is a sure way of free promotion and be on their Partner list.

Am convinced that Getting the Google Adwords certification alone or Hubspot Inbound Certification has the power to take one to the next level.

If you need help on how to get your own certifications or writing and passing the exam with over 90% guaranteed just reach out to me on 0-7--0-3-4-5-3-6-7-1-9. If you want me to come on a project with you whats app is not far.
Check me out onhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/sanusi-enwubiye-muhammed-1013b7116/ Linkedin too to show you I know what am talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Electric Oven For Sale / Ideas That Makes Money / Transport Business On Small Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.