Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Origin Of Davido "Any Problem" Trending On Twitter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Origin Of Davido "Any Problem" Trending On Twitter (597 Views)

No Reception! This Wedding Invitation is Trending On Social Media / Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter / I Saw It And Posted It, Any Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Origin Of Davido "Any Problem" Trending On Twitter by Rosaline17: 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
recently fans took it hot on davido when he pisted on twitter that his dad used his jet so he to commercial flight which ended with "any problem"
fans took tgat suffix...stating their own issues too with it. we actually dug a post from October 1st on instagram by @edemities an upcoming singer who alerted his friends that he couldn't drop his "any problem" song...and he even sang the chorus. ...davido wa also tagged in the post, meaning he had watch the video back then and the lines stuck in his head.this means every video that tags many celebs, there is a possibility of 2% view from celebrities. ...see video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Rz6uvKn8M

(1) (Reply)

Learn A Skill In Just 3days / Slay Jays Comedy � I Bet You Will Laugh / Daily Jokes: My Father And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.