Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Top Paying Law Firms! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top Paying Law Firms! (2743 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Lists Of Top Paying Jobs In Nigeria; 2015 / Which Are Highest Paying Law Firms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Paying Law Firms! by aydewale: 7:57am On Apr 10, 2007
Talking about law firms, which three law firms are the highest paying?
Re: Top Paying Law Firms! by Aproko(f): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2007
its hard to really say which the top 3 are because there seems to be healthy competition amongst the top law firms.most of the big ones pay at least 70k for starters, but i hear banwo & ighodalo pays about 100k for starters. however, templars claim to have the best profit sharing in the profession even though they pay about 60k for starters. so i guess everything depends on the total package.but beware of banwo & ighodalo!hear they have a changing room dat means be prepared to spend some nights at the office!!!and talking from experience, pls stay away from sole proprietorships cos they will use you till you fade!!!!
Re: Top Paying Law Firms! by aydewale: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2007
Aproko, I reliably gathered from a cousin who just started work with Templars that they pay over a N100, 000 for starters, apart from the attractive bonus. Infact, you need to have made a first class or have you masters from an IVY league school (U.K, USA, Canada etc) before you can stand a good chance of working there. I disbelieved my cousin until I saw  her pay slip.
Re: Top Paying Law Firms! by Aproko(f): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2007
dats gud.like a said its healthy competition amongst the top law firm. i guess they want to leave the archaic days of paying junior lawyers crap behind!!i know for sure that templars like 1st class and ivy league people.but in the legal profession,experience is your ivy league masters.so if templars think those with 2.1 or 2.2 dont know anything, i would like to know if oghogho apata graduated with a 1st class or has an ivy league masters.sorry o, but am really beefing the guy.everybody shld be given a chance even if your father doesnt have money to send you to harvard.
Re: Top Paying Law Firms! by Johnmichael2016: 3:11am On Jun 02, 2017
Law Firms in Lagos Island Nigeria - Streamsowers & Kohn's | Pre-eminent law firm in Nigeria acting institutionally in advancing the interests of our clients.

http://www.sskohn.com/

Our modus operandi is to act in the best interest of our clients within the rules. Accordingly, on behalf of our clients, we are firm but fair; resolute but courteous; innovative and daring; and, attentive to the concerns of others without losing focus of our clients’ legitimate objectives. http://www.sskohn.com/practice-areas/energy-natural-resources/
Re: Top Paying Law Firms! by Bscholarly: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Based on my experience, Banwo is actually the best and highest paying law firm in Nigeria. You can check more information here - https://bscholarly.com/highest-paying-law-firms-in-nigeria/
Re: Top Paying Law Firms! by kace34: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

M&S Communication is a Truck hiring company and presently in need of 100 units of 30 tons HOWO Chinese Trucks. We seek for individual, groups or companies that can provide us with 100 units of 30 tons HOWO Chinese trucks. We will like to go into a 3 year partnership with that individual, groups or companies. We will be in charge of the trucks for the 3 years and pay a monthly fee of one million five hundred naira only (N1, 500, 000) on each truck to the individual, groups or companies. Also, we will handle these;

What we will Handle as Part of the Partnership
1. We will pay one million five hundred naira (N1, 500, 000) monthly on each truck.
2. We will make available accommodation for all your drivers; some of the jobs come with accommodation.
3. We will handle the monthly maintenance of the trucks by changing the oil and oil filters monthly
4. We will handle the provision of supervisor for the trucks
5. We will handle the driver’s daily stipend
6. We handle your drivers’ monthly payment.

Responsibilities of the truck owner
1. They will be in charge of employing their drivers
2. They will be in charge of handling the maintenance of the Trucks
3. They will handle the government papers work
4. They will handle the purchase of their trucks. Each Tokunbo truck cost N14, 000, 000 and above to buy.

Type of trucks needed
30 tons HOWO Chinese Dump truck (We need 100 units for now)

Partnership Requirement
To become a partner with us or come into partnership with us you need to provide at least 5 units of trucks upward of 30 tons Chinese HOWO [/b]Truck.

For more info: [b]Whatsapp: 080180483802
or Call: 09014198856

(1) (Reply)

Statoil Corporate Trainee Program Phone Interview / I Get An Offer With Capital Express Assurance Limited:they Gave Me A Target. / Audition For Male & Female Radio Presenters In Abuja!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.