Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Help Me With Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Me With Job (358 Views)

A Cry For Help: Help Me With Job Referrals / Continue With Job Or Complete Msc Program / Make Your Career With Job In Cyber Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Job by ptochukwu24: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hello Team,

Hope you are doing great!

Kindly assist me with job, I have over 12 year working experience in administration, analytic skill, customer relationship skill and billing support. A graduate of Economics. My email is ptochukwu24@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you.
Re: Help Me With Job by EmpressT(f): 12:09am On Nov 02, 2018
Register with your cv through icsjobportal.com. When asked where you got to know about their site, click on any of the options suitable for you except Referral from someone alright. Surely, you will be called for an interview.
ptochukwu24:
Hello Team,

Hope you are doing great!

Kindly assist me with job, I have over 12 year working experience in administration, analytic skill, customer relationship skill and billing support. A graduate of Economics. My email is ptochukwu24@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Become An Author And Get Paid. / . / 7 CEOs On What They Notice The Most On Job Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.