Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Help ,property Family - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help ,property Family (216 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help ,property Family by id4sho(m): 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good day House, Am presently having a issue with a land my late dad had in kagini layout , Abuja. All documents are in wrong hands, I only have the compensation document for the Plot in his name and a document titled " APPLICATION FOR GRANT /RE-GRANT OF A STATUTORY RIGHT OF OCCUPANCY " with its Site Plan in the name of the first allotee . While he was alive, I saw a R of O in his name and some other documents , How do I approach AGIS /FCDA. Do land registry keep hard copies of documents, deeds and all records. Please comments, advice and guide is welcomed. He also applied for building approval from department of development control shortly before he passed on in 2016.
thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Gracias Ocean View Estate!Profitable Investment You Must Not Miss / Wallpaper And 3D Panel Installer / We Are In Need Of Land Clearing Or Reclamation For Sponsorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.