Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Equals 60-year-old Record At Juventus - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Equals 60-year-old Record At Juventus (43046 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Equals 60-year-old Record At Juventus by carrascocity(f): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

what does carrasco mean? thanks.

Was in love with him
Former Ath.Madrid player
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Equals 60-year-old Record At Juventus by Icon79(m): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
Haha!! Oh please! If you wanna compare Messi v Cristiano aka fake Ronaldo, please compare their head to head encounters. They have so many head to head for anyone to cherry pick matches to make a point. It's just like saying Derby County defeated Man Utd at Old Trafford, and Man Utd held Chelsea to a draw at Stamford Bridge; therefore Derby County should defeat Chelsea shocked

O pari

Martinez19:
it does not work like that. Juventus and As Roma sent Barca out of the ucl in 2017 & 2018 seasons respectively and guess what, Messi didn't score a single goal in those knockout stages fixtures but Ronaldo scored a brace in ucl 2017 final against Juventus. wink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Equals 60-year-old Record At Juventus by Martinez19(m): 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Icon79:
Haha!! Oh please! If you wanna compare Messi v Cristiano aka fake Ronaldo, please compare their head to head encounters. They have so many head to head for anyone to cherry pick matches to make a point. It's just like saying Derby County defeated Man Utd at Old Trafford, and Man Utd held Chelsea to a draw at Stamford Bridge; therefore Derby County should defeat Chelsea shocked

O pari

Wtf are you saying? Did you read your initial statement? You said, right now, Seria A is so uncompetitive that Ronaldo sold be scoring hat trick every time he plays. I didn't see the "right now" but still, Seria A the competitive nature of the Seria A hasn't changed for the last four years. In that same competitive form, Messi could not score a goal against Juventus and As Roma as Barcelona were bundle out in the 2017 and 2018 ucl quarter finals respectively but Ronaldo did score twice against Juventus in the 2017 ucl final. A hattrick against every team in the Seria A is not practical.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Equals 60-year-old Record At Juventus by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
carrascocity:

Was in love with him
Former Ath.Madrid player

solid Belgian player. hazard no let am shine for the national team. where he dey now, Monaco? and why you add city to him name?

nice conversating with a female football afficionado.

I am igbo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Equals 60-year-old Record At Juventus by Icon79(m): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
My friend are you dense or something? I hate to repeat myself but I will indulge you this time. Again, if you want to have an intelligent discussion on the competitiveness of Serie A (or lack thereof), then just answer my basic question: If serie A is so competitive, why is it that only ONE team (Juve) has been winning the league since 2010? Why They have been literally sleepwalking thru that league. And they are poised to win it again this year, mind you! In fact, winning Serie A is so easy that Juve can even win it with their B team sef. That's how wack that league has become.

Listen, anybody with even a casual acquaintance with football ought to know that Italian football (especially serie A) has been on a downward spiral since 2010.

O pari

Martinez19:
Wtf are you saying? Did you read your initial statement? You said, right now, Seria A is so uncompetitive that Ronaldo sold be scoring hat trick every time he plays. I didn't see the "right now" but still, Seria A the competitive nature of the Seria A hasn't changed for the last four years. In that same competitive form, Messi could not score a goal against Juventus and As Roma as Barcelona were bundle out in the 2017 and 2018 ucl quarter finals respectively but Ronaldo did score twice against Juventus in the 2017 ucl final. A hattrick against every team in the Seria A is not practical.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Equals 60-year-old Record At Juventus by Martinez19(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Icon79:
My friend are you dense or something? I hate to repeat myself but I will indulge you this time. Again, if you want to have an intelligent discussion on the competitiveness of Serie A (or lack thereof), then just answer my basic question: If serie A is so competitive, why is it that only ONE team (Juve) has been winning the league since 2010? Why They have been literally sleepwalking thru that league. And they are poised to win it again this year, mind you! In fact, winning Serie A is so easy that Juve can even win it with their B team sef. That's how wack that league has become.

Listen, anybody with even a casual acquaintance with football ought to know that Italian football (especially serie A) has been on a downward spiral since 2010.

O pari

Competitiveness is not necessarily standard. In your use of the word "competition" you meant "standard" as evident from you first post. The Nigerian Premier League is super competitive but no team from that league can match a midtable team in the German bundesliga --- a league Bayern dominates season in season out. I remember when Portsmouth FC trashed Kano Pillars(who where the Nigerian champions at the time of the match) 5-0. Italian teams have standard. As Roma, Napoli and Inter Milan no be beans. If it's easy for a GOAT to score hattrick against every Italian team, why didn't Messi score against Juventus and As Roma, why? This is the focus of the discussion. You said Ronaldo is supposed to score hattrick always because the Seria A lacks "competition" --- a lack of "competition" that was supposedly present when Juventus and As Roma knocked barcelona(Spanish champions) out of the ucl.

Because a team is always winning a league doesn't mean the rest are trash and does not mean a GOAT will score hattrick anytime he plays in that league. Italian Seria A might not have the names and standards it had prior 2013 but it still has standard.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Equals 60-year-old Record At Juventus by carrascocity(f): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
His in Dalian Yifang now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Equals 60-year-old Record At Juventus by emmabest2000(m): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2018
ikwutasco:
arrogance only makes a man not have respect in a village.
操你妈

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Equals 60-year-old Record At Juventus by JohnasI: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2018
It's not a big surprise I'd say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FC Barcelona Appoints Ernesto Valverde As New Coach / Goalkeepers Unite: Manchester United Celebrate Uzoho, De Gea / Yobo Testimonial Match : Osita Iheme (paw Paw) Scores - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.