Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday (28453 Views)

SARS Storms Jaywon's 32nd Birthday Party In Lekki, Disrupt The Event / Runtown Shows Off His Cute Baby / Jaywon Shows Off His Cute Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by Praizeupdates: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
Popular singer Jaywon shared some adorable photis of his cute child as he celebrates 2yrs old birthday.

Happy birthday to the cute kid.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/singer-jaywon-show-off-his-cute-child-as-he-celebrates-his-2yrs-birthday/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by Praizeupdates: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2018

Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by Jenniferblog(f): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
cool

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by helphelp: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
Cute kid
Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by ugochukwufrenzy: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
cute kid... but why d pikin no resemble him papa

6 Likes

Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by felo812000(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
Cute baby , cute toy! lovely
Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by Justbeingreal(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
DNA

I know say nor be only me reason m....

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by Whothecapfits: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
DNA Test Loading
Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by Rubbiish(m): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
filebe master

2 Likes

Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by Emaprince: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
E be like say the mama na oyibo... If not..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don't trust Nigerian women. Too much paternity fraud in one country
Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by iambabaG: 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by Virgohills(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
Molato
Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by Naijajeodax(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
Happy birthday

Naijajeodax.com
Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by asmovic(m): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Popular singer Jaywon shared some adorable photis of his cute child as he celebrates 2yrs old birthday.

Happy birthday to the cute kid.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/singer-jaywon-show-off-his-cute-child-as-he-celebrates-his-2yrs-birthday/

okun omo Egbe Mekun.

1 Like

Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by BecomeALandLord(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
Nice one jaywon
Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by daddysdayout: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
lovely
Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Cute boy

I know some nairaland girls that will use this boy pic to cum cheesy

The likes of ............. cheesy let shake table

1 Like

Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by N0favors: 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
Rubbiish:
filebe master
Defination, Differentiation, Oluwajuwonlo Jaywon
Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by PinkDick(m): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
shocked
Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by Rubbiish(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
N0favors:
Defination, Differentiation, Oluwajuwonlo Jaywon
Lol...i tell u
Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by BlackAdam55(m): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
the mother na oyibo undecided,because the pikin look mix race lipsrsealed
Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
Cute baby. Meanwhile for those on active subscription on dstvs access or family package,check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by drezzyx(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
Can someone show me the pics of his wife, before I say this is not jaywon's son..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ehen........So even small jaywon of yesterday now have a shaild!

O ja mi la ra je! angry
Re: Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday by zezinando(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
Slay on Kampala and batik, who says u can't look good on ADIRE? Don't be left out, follow @d.abeke_kampala on ig and see materials that wl wow u, they sell at affordable prices and they provide delivery services nationwide... U can also call ABEKE on 08182177415....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Stunning In Blonde Weave (photos) / Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer / D'banj, 2face, Ubi Franklin & Swanky Jerry Hang Out In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.