Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Top 8 Things You Will Never Hear A Man Say - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top 8 Things You Will Never Hear A Man Say (916 Views)

Picture When U Hear A Terrible News / When You're Home Alone Taking A Shower And You Hear A Noise / When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 8 Things You Will Never Hear A Man Say by femionasan(m): 9:07am On Apr 10, 2007
8. Here honey, you use the remote.
7. You know, I'd like to see her again, but her breasts are just too big.
6. Ooh, Antonio Banderas and Brad Pitt? That's one movie I gotta see!
5. While I'm up, can I get you anything?
4. Sex isn't that important, sometimes I just want to be held.
3. Aww, forget Monday Night Football, let's watch Melrose Place.
2. Hey, let me hold your purse while you try that on.
1. We never talk anymore.
Re: Top 8 Things You Will Never Hear A Man Say by dabby(f): 11:07am On May 10, 2007
Very true and very funny.
Re: Top 8 Things You Will Never Hear A Man Say by tionne(f): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2007
yeah very true n funny
Re: Top 8 Things You Will Never Hear A Man Say by smartkulk(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2007
sup danson
Re: Top 8 Things You Will Never Hear A Man Say by smartkulk(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2007
reu there?@tionne

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Man / The Secret Of Becoming Wealthy By Warren Buffet / Marriage Before And After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.