Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity (24385 Views)

Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) / E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja / E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by Princeton92(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
Abeg where's my Saraki, I can't picture him j00r... undecided
Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by Princeton92(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
Abeg where's my Saraki, I can't picture him j00r...
Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by mushystuff: 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

Why is it that many of you Christians are so intolerant?
It has nothing to do with tolerance and everything to do with upholding the secularist nature of the country which the Constitution spells out. The armed forces is for all Nigerians and should therefore not display any leaning towards or preference of one religion over another. It must be neutral.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
mushystuff:

It has nothing to do with tolerance and everything to do with upholding the secularist nature of the country which the Constitution spells out. The armed forces is for all Nigerians and should therefore not display any leaning towards or preference of one religion over another. It must be neutral.
That means Friday needs to be declared a work free day . Just like the Christians have Sunday
Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by mushystuff: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

That means Friday needs to be declared a work free day . Just like the Christians have Sunday

Muslims go to mosques on Sundays. Christians also go to church on Fridays. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by Darkseid(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

I can't remember telling you that I was a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by CoolAmbience(m): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
Omoekun931:
If you like, launch National badge. All these won't stop us from sending you back to Daura come 2019

Una no reach....

U think say na for nairaland the election go happen?
Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by Princeton92(m): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
Keep mocking urself oga bubu....d only time Nigerian will be United is on presidential election day wen we will send u to ur gay and immortal cows, u can continue ur second tenure as miyetti allah chairman...
Lol, bros abeg just rake style pity this Uncle Bubu, we uñderstand where he's coming from but he himself doesn't know where he belongs, so we have to shoe him N send him straight back ASAP grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
mushystuff:

Muslims go to mosques on Sundays. Christians also go to church on Fridays. Deal with it.
4601CE:

Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by mabea: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
So says the divider in chief.
Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by mabea: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Una no reach....
U think say na for nairaland the election go happen?
Wake up bro before they pour you water

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by haconjy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

Because our tolerances has being to mumunism, our weakness,
Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by Warripikin08(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
Igbodicool:
Nigeria unity my foot.
I am first an Igbo and second an African.
You don't force unity on people and for patriotism it flows from the heart.
What have Nigeria done for me?
God bless the Land of the Rising Sun!
i support you bro. you don't force unity on people.
Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
97% and 5% must now be united because you said so.
Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by PedroNascimento: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by uba1991: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
dis reminds me when ojukwu run with his tail in between his legs.GOD BLESS OUR GALLANT MEN IN UNIFORM. GOD BLESS BUHARI
Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by mimimile93: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
Sai baba we all love you. Keep working
Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by precious1967(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
What about Shittes?
Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by babestella: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
Emblem of stew everywhere. Rubbish president. How does this emblem stop killing of innocent people by BH and the Army?
Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by Franklyspeakin: 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
No mind am when campaign reach him go wear ishi agu and Yoruba cap.
Uym57:
uhmm
Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by biztip: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
don't know what to comment b4 it looks like am antagonizing any buharis move. am just saying things I saw

meanwhile u can get 100% full capacity 32gb memory cards(made in Taiwan) its the memory card used in USA. it won't fail u. Pay on delivery will be available for lagos only

Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by Xano(m): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

Interesting

username created in July 2018, we know you have more usernames. In your mind to incite and insult make you sane, try again.
Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
Xano:

Interesting

username created in July 2018, we know you have more usernames. In your mind to incite and insult make you sane, try again.
What is this clown saying
Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by Xano(m): 5:57am On Nov 01, 2018
4601CE:
What is this clown saying
Your reply proves my point. You are not sane.
Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by oneman1988: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2018
CUDOS MR PRESIDENT AND NATIONAL CHAIRMAN OF NIGERIAN LEGION "WE ARE GOOD TO GO" FOR LEGION HAVE COME TO STAY

1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by oneman1988: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2018
NIGERIAN LEGION CORPS OF COMMISIONIERES "GOOD PEOPLE "GREAT NATION"

Re: Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity by oneman1988: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2018
NIGERIAN LEGION CORPS OF COMMISSIONIERES KWARA STATE COMMAND.
(WE ARE GOOD TO GO)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jega: No Governance Exists In Nigeria / Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? / Muma Gee Escapes Assassination Fingers PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.