Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? (15964 Views)

Forged Letter Of Termination By Union Bank Nig Plc / Forged Letter Of Termination By Union Bank Nig Plc( Enerher Road Branch Warri De / Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by Treshmike(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
A single client in home tutoring can pay you 25k and you can handle 2-3. All you need is how to get the clients you need and how to deliver well.

Visit homelessonteacher..com
Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by Ndkings1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

I am sorry about that.

First, go through your appointment letter again and see if he strictly complied with the termination procedure.

If he did, there is nothing you can do about it. Renegotiate the terms, propose working as part-time staff and use the free time to look for a better opportunity.

25k for a degree holder is purely criminal. Where do you reside presently?

I'm kosofe Lagos
Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by Ndkings1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
entreprelaptop:
Which part of lag do you reside...I can help you out with business idea...or even partner with you if you're the trustworthy smart working type....25k omg....entrepreneurs rock

I stay in kosofe area... Ketu
Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by kingola87(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
someone is saying he's stranded and don't know what to do and some people are liking the comment. Can you imagine
Ndkings1:

Bro I'm stranded and don't know what to do
Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by mannatech: 9:25am On Nov 02, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Is 25k not above minimum wage?
Hi, saw your mail but couldn't reply back because I no longer can access it.

But you can still reach me on Jerryidoko87 gmail
Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by Peteryt01: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2018
IamGoke:

hmmm ?
090..6137..422.2 whatsapp
Re: Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2021
prince049:

I'm also on this queue..pls
Tharealprinceobinna49@Gmail.com
did he ever get back to u and assist in your request?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aero contractors sacks 100 workers Outsourced By Skyborne / How Much Is Entry Level Pay At Oando / Can Chatgpt Replace Doing Traditional Research Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.