Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Why You Are Not Slimming Down - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Are Not Slimming Down (284 Views)

Longrich Slimming Tea For Sale / Slimming Capsule & Pro Slim Tea / 8 Best Slimming Tea, Coffee And Supplements In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Not Slimming Down by chuksstanlo: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
Let me tell you the main reason you are not slimming down is because after doing exercises you come back home only to finish one plate of jollof rice and three wraps of eba and you will be wondering why i am i not slimming down.

How can you eat 3 wraps of eba after exercise. Haba fear God!!!!!. You have just wasted your time exercising.

What you should be doing is to be reducing the portion of food you eat or even better look for foods that fill you up without eating too much of it like beans, sweet potatoes. Controlling your portion size is very important if you want to slim down.

Some people eat three wraps of eba and wash it down with coke. That one na double wahala.

(1) (Reply)

Where Antibiotics Fail To Cure Staphylococcus, Monolaurin Inactivate Staphylococ / Dick Enlargement / 50-year-old Woman Delivered Of Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.