Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) (39546 Views)

Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway / Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo / Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by Reference(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2018
Ha #×_/$"*^....'&$÷×*^€.....?
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by amia: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2018
sarrki:

My own be say

I'm so tribalistic so much that if I see a non Buharist Yoruba drowning and a Buharist from another tribe drowning, I will quickly rescue the Buharist, I will then go and eat eba and okra to get more strength, take paracetamol and sleep for like 6hrs and then quickly rush with immediate alacrity to go and rescue the second man that is drowning....
u need to eats more vegetables,u are vegetable deficient,which has lead to ur suffering from what is called Minimonimis qourimiouses.in lane mans understanding it simply means dat ur brain is mixing palm oil and water and is not processing well.because judging by ur comments u ar already in d second stage of dis illness!which is d fact dat u lack knowledge of ur identity?see a good doctor pls (seriously)
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by israelmao(m): 8:47am On Nov 01, 2018
Mklanceee:

he is saying the truth. adeboye has left his primary responsibility of taking care of God children just because of wealth

Please I will like to be enlightened along that line.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by igwefivestar(m): 8:47am On Nov 01, 2018
Osagyefo98:

So In essence what are u correlating
so simple he hate the Yorubas to the core. Even though I don't buy his ideas bt it is his own opinion.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by mandax: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2018
sarrki:
Pdp is funding this sects

PDP and APC - What the epp..is the difference between the two in terms of membership? Little or nothing.

Grow up.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2018
Osagyefo98:

So In essence what are u correlating
Don't waste on strength on that sarrki, his moniker here is up to 7

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by ShaqFu: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2018
So the Shites didn't mind Charly boy joining their protest. I mean, this is a known sinner according to their religion.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by lonlytroy(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2018
Kill ya sef
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by babadeee(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2018
sarrki:

I don’t trend with fools

see this mad dog calling someone fools Omoale
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by bewla(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2018
sarrki:

My own be say

I'm so tribalistic so much that if I see a non Buharist Yoruba drowning and a Buharist from another tribe drowning, I will quickly rescue the Buharist, I will then go and eat eba and okra to get more strength, take paracetamol and sleep for like 6hrs and then quickly rush with immediate alacrity to go and rescue the second man that is drowning....
See gobe
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2018
israelmao:

Please I will like to be enlightened along that line.
I don't have time for that this morning. if you have been following adeboye this past few years , you will understand what I mean
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by ACHILLES45: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2018
sarrki:

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by maxzzo1(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2018
sarrki:
Ahahahahaha mumu u neva take ur peels this morning
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by Turantula(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2018
sarrki:

My own be say

B4 nko?
You must save your Fulani master first before thinking of saving your fellow Afonja slave. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by Fitbillionairep: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2018
zzz
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by Puzzypleazer: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2018
shites are the problem of this world. they are bokoharam, there are the talibans, there are the alqida , there are th terrorist you find every where. there are the extremist that tarnish islam image. osamabinladin, shekau, et etc are all shites. only an idiot will support them

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by islandmoon: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2018
sarrki:

My own be say

this is exactly how you will be treated when you need help.. Amen!
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by bewla(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2018
Omeokachie:
Way to go.

Government can't just keep shooting its citizens on peaceful protest
until the cousin and brother from Iran join them then u no they are more deadly then boko haram
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by Omeokachie: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2018
bewla:
until the cousin and brother from Iran join them then u no they are more deadly then boko haram

This government is pushing them towards that direction. Injustice breeds insurrection.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by movetoca: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2018
yesloaded:

Go n eat, Buhari doesn't know your existence. inasmuch its good to stand for what you believe in, your post is an insult to human being because you claim to be one & human being doesn't reason in such a way.

I will always be be fair with anybody be it Muslim or Christian, Buharist or non Buharist because we are human before anything.

God is not human and I don't think He will ever allow you to be in position of authority because you will abuse it

Go n eat OK!
Not only God, Even the universe will never allow that modafucker to amount to anything because he will definitely be another tyrant. A country like Nigeria doesn't need dirty tribalist like him and I wish he will just disappear because he is just wasting the air. Even Buhari will never have anything to do with his kind, I'm very sure of that.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2018
ZombieNation:
The Shiites have my support for standing for their rights which happen to be our rights.

They have shown great courage amidst all tyranny.

God has emboldened them because only the righteous can God grant both wisdom and courage.

This is a lesson to all those Lagos-Ibadan expressway Annanias franchise who have been exposed for who they are.

Osinbanjo, a man supposedly legal practitioner and a Christian ( how Judas can one be) has shown he isn't with God from his gross cowardice and extreme stupidity.

Christians are not cowards neither are they fools. Nigerian Christians must learn from the Shiites and also churches like ECWA who have resisted the beast and came out stronger.

God punish Adeboye and his Annanias franchise.

God punish Osinbanjo the Judas of our time.

God punish all modern end times profiteering satanic churches claiming to represent Christ. Your portion is the deepest recess of hell.

Even Shiite is dangerous than snake, run away from that religion.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by Chrisbeks: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2018
He is standing up for what's right
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by rimijoshua(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2018
The NA were nt professional,how could you attack your own citizens with sophisticated weapon...i m disappointed in our judiciary ND the vice president....international community is watching
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2018
see below
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by Duru1(m): 9:46am On Nov 01, 2018
sarrki:

My own be say

Bros it is your prerogative to be tribal. Keep it up!!!
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by vRendoh(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2018
Charly Pa. should be very careful here o! The eyes wey i see for the picture makes me uncomfortable. Charly Pa is an infidel and he remain one even with the help(?) he is seems to be rendering. These people anger get as e dey be o?
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by bewla(m): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2018
Omeokachie:

This government is pushing them towards that direction. Injustice breeds insurrection.
they've being like this right from time in Zaria u just don't mess with them lawless sect

if not how will u want to stop a haul general in convoy
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by babaarewa(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2018
ZombieNation:

are Shiite muslims enemy of the state as well?

You are nothing but a functional illiterate.

Did you know as a Muslim that there existed a sect in Islam known as Shia until your buhari began a proxy war on them on behest of his Saudi backers?

You stupidity consoles me because it shows you are more dangerous to yourself just like one stupid Osun boy who insisted he must school in Katsina only for him to be butchered like a dog that he is by fulani jihadisr criminals on Abuja Kaduna Rd despite all his Sai Babas and he reciting the quaran falling on deaf ears. Seriously are you human?

Just like the lesson of Afonja who was stripped nak@d, whipped and burnt at the stake by fulanis in front of the entire yoruba populace of ilorin, your sense will only return when your end is at hand.

Afonjastic slave
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by babaarewa(m): 9:56am On Nov 01, 2018
ZombieNation:

are Shiite muslims enemy of the state as well?

You are nothing but a functional illiterate.

Did you know as a Muslim that there existed a sect in Islam known as Shia until your buhari began a proxy war on them on behest of his Saudi backers?

You stupidity consoles me because it shows you are more dangerous to yourself just like one stupid Osun boy who insisted he must school in Katsina only for him to be butchered like a dog that he is by fulani jihadisr criminals on Abuja Kaduna Rd despite all his Sai Babas and he reciting the quaran falling on deaf ears.
Seriously are you human?

Just like the lesson of Afonja who was stripped nak@d, whipped and burnt at the stake by fulanis in front of the entire yoruba populace of ilorin, your sense will only return when your end is at hand.

Afonjastic slave
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by kernel001: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2018
sarrki:

While Buhari is over ruling the supreme Court judgement to release their leader, which is the cause of the all these.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Hails Peter Obi And Labour Party For Deepening Nigeria's Democracy / Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy / Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.