Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. (4257 Views)

Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO / Court Recognizes Jude Okeke Faction As Authentic APGA Faction / French President blasted Brazil's President for Mocking His Wife's Looks On Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by BrownRoofRep: 6:53am On Nov 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

And this is supposed to be a fuckìng news?
What is Jerusalem and what values are they adding to the world?

Rubbish
Nothing gives me joy than the early morning painful tears of Afonja Moro.nic skull slamming fake moozelm slaves.
smiley grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by OsuMustGo: 7:01am On Nov 01, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Nothing gives me joy than the early morning painful tears of Afonja Moro.nic skull slamming fake moozelm slaves.
smiley grin
Nothing gives me joy than seeing a frustrated ignorant IPOB OSU-ALUSI aba JEW showcasing his foolishness publicly on a day like this.
Lol
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by BrownRoofRep: 7:03am On Nov 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Nothing gives me joy than seeing a frustrated ignorant IPOB OSU-ALUSI aba JEW showcasing his foolishness publicly on a day like this.
Lol
The fun continues...
Head slamming outcast demon continues sobbing.
Music to my ear!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by lordkush: 7:03am On Nov 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Lol
And I suppose you are a jew because, if you're not, you must be retárded to think Jerusalem gives a shìt about you (a black ass Christian)
Even the oyinbo Christians (less than 5% population in Israel) their who are enlightened are protesting against it.
All these ignorant sick heads in Africa can be so funny grin
is the Brazilian president elect a Jew? is trump a Jew?

only Muslims 're protesting the move.
Don't try to lump other people in grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by OsuMustGo: 7:03am On Nov 01, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I am a yoruba man. I dontt know what you mean by "your biafra". Jerusalem belongs to Israel and there is nothing you can do about it.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Belongs to Isreal? Says who?
Even your Bible made it clear that they migrated to that land when they were ousted from Egypt.
And it's like were not living on that land prior to their invasion.
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by lordkush: 7:05am On Nov 01, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You wish! Jerusalem will remain the eternal and undivided capital of the state of israel.

resurgentforjesus. this your buhari stance nor make sense at All? buhari does not merit it. period
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 01, 2018
lordkush:
resurgentforjesus. this your buhari stance nor make sense at All? buhari does not merit it. period

I support Buhari for strategic reasons.

Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by lordkush: 7:08am On Nov 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Even your Bible made it clear that they migrated to that land when they were ousted from Egypt.
shut up there. where is cannan ? where 're the Hittite? philistines ? moabites. where were the Hebrews before the moved to Egypt?

Arabs Should take a back sit

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Just take things easy. There is nothing u can do about the situation.

Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by lordkush: 7:12am On Nov 01, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

tinubu will never allow osibanjo run. He will want to go himself.

then even the north will reject him.
You should also know that the moment buhari himself decides not to contest for the office of the President
Apc shouldn't expect votes from the north. because buhari is the only reason there apc up there.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by OsuMustGo: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2018
lordkush:
shut up there. where is cannan ? where 're the Hittite? philistines ? moabites. where were the Hebrews before the moved to Egypt?

Arabs Should take a back sit
Illiteracy will kill you faster than...

Go back to history..
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by OsuMustGo: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2018
lordkush:
is the Brazilian president elect a Jew? is trump a Jew?

only Muslims 're protesting the move.
Don't try to lump other people in grin
I feel terrible that I have been replying a morọn

If only you're not ignorant and have been following the news, you'd know that every sensible Christian is even against the news.
Only senseless blackass Christians who knows nothing about what is going on is in support while the Christians in Israel continue to wail and protest against it.
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by BrownRoofRep: 7:33am On Nov 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

This is exactly what happens when a fake Afonja Moro.nic moozelm tries to tell Bible story.

First, Israelites were not ousted from Egypt, they left even against the wish of the Egyptian enslavers.

Secondly, Canaan was a free land and the bible made it clear that Abraham was on his way there alongside his brother, Haram and father Terah who died on the way.
They later settled there. Isaac, Ishmael (Arabs), Jecob(Israel) were born there.

Their sojourn to Egypt was as a result of long famine and drought which was all over the land...

Dude do me a favour, concentrate on skull slamming and prick watching and leave Bible out of your stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by OfficialAPCNig: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

So the strategic reason is so that SW would produce President in spite of the number of beautiful Christian souls that fall each. So for you regional interest over human life and you forgot without SS/SE you can't smell that seat considering the fact that if Buhari wins again, PDP would field Presidential candidate from North West and then either SS or SE as VP.

If you really support Buhari because of that then there is no difference between you and a terrorist and blood of those massacred would torment you forever.

You forgot also that if Ndi Igbo decides to play this strategic game and vote en mass for Buhari, SW will never stand a chance. But we will never betray any christian soul for a plate of stew from a known jihadist

Good luck with your strategic games

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by OfficialAPCNig: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

I feel terrible that I have been replying a morọn

If only you're not ignorant and have been following the news, you'd know that every sensible Christian is even against the news.
Only senseless blackass Christians who knows nothing about what is going on is in support while the Christians in Israel continue to wail and protest against it.
Lamentation of a yoruba moslem who worships under a brown roof mosque

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by OsuMustGo: 8:00am On Nov 01, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Lamentation of a yoruba moslem who worships under a brown roof mosque
Trash from a frustrated osu aba jew pig
Who doesn't know the difference between Jew and Christian
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by OsuMustGo: 8:04am On Nov 01, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

This is exactly what happens when a fake Afonja Moro.nic moozelm tries to tell Bible story.

First, Israelites were not ousted from Egypt, they left even against the wish of the Egyptian enslavers.

Secondly, Canaan was a free land and the bible made it clear that Abraham was on his way there alongside his brother, Haram and father Terah who died on the way.
They later settled there. Isaac, Ishmael (Arabs), Jecob(Israel) were born there so.

There journey to Egypt was as a result of long famine and drought which was all over the land...

Dude do me a favour, concentrate on skull slamming and prick watching and leave Bible out of your stupidity.
Ode
The Bible made it clear? To/for who?
What is the Bible?
Who wrote it? A government official?
A kind of law book? How many people believes in it? Who does the Bible guide? Rubbish
Do Jews and Muslims believe in your Bible or give a shìt about whatever story they've written in it?
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by BrownRoofRep: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Ode
What is the Bible?
A kind of law book? How many people believes in it? Who does the Bible guide? Rubbish
Do Jews and Muslims believe in your Bible or give a shìt about whatever story they've written in it?
Lol
Afonja Moro.nic head slammer continues his weeping. cheesy

Dude quoted Bible written by his head slamming fake moozelm mates and I corrected his stupidity and the usual crying continued.

Jews believe totally in the old testament you Moro.nic fake moozelm.

I don't even care what spiteful Islamic terrorists believe.

JERUSALEM BELONGS TO ISRAEL. If dumb toothless moro.ns like you doesn't accept it you take your weapons and attack Israel and see the suicide bombing terrorists wiped out from the face of the earth for good.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by OsuMustGo: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Lol
Afonja Moro.nic head slammer continues his weeping. cheesy

Dude quoted Bible written by his head slamming fake moozelm mates and I corrected his stupidity and the usual crying continued.

Jews belive totally in the old testament you Moro.nic fake moozelm.

I don't even care what spiteful Islamic terrists believe.

JERUSALEM BELONGS TO ISRAEL. If dumb toothless moro.ns like you doesn't accept it you take your weapons and attack Isreal and see the suicide cide bombing terrists wiped out from the face of the earth.
Frustration and ignorance will kill this OSU-ALUSI aba JEW pig.
Keep wallowing in your ignorance.
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by BrownRoofRep: 8:28am On Nov 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Frustration and ignorance will kill this OSU-ALUSI aba JEW pig.
Keep wallowing in your ignorance.
grin cheesy
Eagerly waiting for Afonja fake moozelms and their terrorists masters to attack Israel and America for the declaration of Jerusalem.

The world will be a much better place without Afonja fake moozelms and prick watching terrorists. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

So the strategic reason is so that SW would produce President in spite of the number of beautiful Christian souls that fall each. So for you regional interest over human life and you forgot without SS/SE you can't smell that seat considering the fact that if Buhari wins again, PDP would field Presidential candidate from North West and then either SS or SE as VP.

If you really support Buhari because of that then there is no difference between you and a terrorist and blood of those massacred would torment you forever.

You forgot also that if Ndi Igbo decides to play this strategic game and vote en mass for Buhari, SW will never stand a chance. But we will never betray any christian soul for a plate of stew from a known jihadist

Good luck with your strategic games

I really don't have the strength to argue but I would say only God knows what will happen in the future.
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Ode
What is the Bible?

If you are truly yoruba, then I am disappointed in you. You have not made the slightest effort to hide your disdain for Christians. The bigotry exhibited by you has exposed you as an extremist. You better don't let igbos get under your skin so you won't turn into a stark raving jihadist.

No omoluabi should act like you have done.

Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by Turantula(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Rubbish
This my muslim friend, you have to take it easy else you will die of high blood pressure. Please
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by economia1: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2018
lordkush:
these Muslims 're in painsgrin
Please remove my name from religion of death, I believe in Jesus, I believe in resurrection even after death. Jesus is the son of God.

Please and please modify your post to remove my name
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by OsuMustGo: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2018
Turantula:

This my muslim friend, you have to take it easy else you will die of high blood pressure. Please
This osu friend
Dont let ignorance kill you
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by OsuMustGo: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

If you are truly yoruba, then I am disappointed in you. You have not made the slightest effort to hide your disdain for Christians. The bigotry exhibited by you has exposed you as an extremist. You better don't let igbos get under your skin so you won't turn into a stark raving jihadist.

No omoluabi should act like you have done.

Be dissapointed in yourself
For allowing illiteracy and ignorance becloud your sense of reasoning .
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by OsuMustGo: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

grin cheesy
Eagerly waiting for Afonja fake moozelms and their terrorists masters to attack Israel and America for the declaration of Jerusalem.

The world will be a much better place without Afonja fake moozelms and prick watching terrists. cheesy
Make frustration continue to torment you
OSU wey no dey think
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by BrownRoofRep: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Make frustration continue to torment you
OSU wey no dey think
Afonja moro.nic fake moozelm slaves will bomb America and Israel tomorrow alongside their terrorist masters. cheesy

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel today, tomorrow and forever.
Let the uncircumcised terrorists make move and America do the much needed sanitation.
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by LadyExcellency: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Rubbish

Jerusalem is the ground zero, not only is it the centre of mother earth but also the capital of the universe.
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by OsuMustGo: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Jerusalem is the ground zero, not only is it the centre of mother earth but also the capital of the universe.
lol! How cynical
In your wonder land abi

Let it be capital of christain sef
It wont make christains population there increase to even 5%
It wont stop jews from tormenting you christains
It wont stop jew from hating christains

YEYE
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by OsuMustGo: 10:00am On Nov 01, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Afonja moro.nic fake moozelm slaves will bomb America and Israel tomorrow alongside their terrorist masters. cheesy

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel today, tomorrow and forever.
Let the uncircumcised terrorists make move and America do the much needed sanitation.
Frustrated OSU ipob aba JEW
Continue to wail o grin
Frustrated soul
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by LadyExcellency: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

lol! How cynical
In your wonder land abi

Let it be capital of christain sef
It wont make christains population there increase to even 5%
It wont stop jews from tormenting you christains
It wont stop jew from hating christains

YEYE

Jerusalem is Jewish and Christianity has no capital city.

You got contagious indoctrination. Try being a happy fellow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NJC MEETING: Justice Tanko Muhammed Is Going Nowhere, He Has Come To Stay / Big Brother Finally Reacts To Xenophobia / Presidency Uncovers Alleged Diversion Of Firs’s N40bn As ‘2019 Campaign Fund’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.