Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,167 members, 7,953,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Nigerian woman Recount How She Traveled On A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian woman Recount How She Traveled On A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos (570 Views)

Ecuador: Police Block Runway With Cars To Prevent Plane From Landing / Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian woman Recount How She Traveled On A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by Trizzi: 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
You hear of leaking buses and passengers getting drenched in it. But we are now hearing of leaking aeroplanes.

A passenger of a Nigerian airline has narrated how she was drenched inside an airplane. She said she boarded the plane from Abuja to Lagos and once they got into Lagos, it started raining and they weren't even protected inside the plane. She ended up wet when they landed.

She wrote:

A timely reminder that principles are for when it's hard not when it's easy. Recently, I broke my principle to never fly on DANA b'cos I needed to make an appt. As we descended into Lagos, it started to rain- inside the plane. I kid you not- inside the plane. Arrived with wet lap
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/10/airplane-passengers-drenched-by-rain.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Justwise

Re: Nigerian woman Recount How She Traveled On A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by shakmati(m): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
Why on earth is jo one shutting down this DANA airline?! The complaints are too much! Arre the authorities waoting for more innocent lives to be lost or what?
Re: Nigerian woman Recount How She Traveled On A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by clive2u(m): 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
and by some reason you (a lady) didnt take a pic of it? i wont argue sha, after all i never even enter plane for dream before
Re: Nigerian woman Recount How She Traveled On A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by bigkahuna704(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lesson: Hustle To Buy A Jet
Re: Nigerian woman Recount How She Traveled On A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
I smell lies
Re: Nigerian woman Recount How She Traveled On A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by techgeek290: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
shocked Aircrafts dey leak too?. Nigeria is a big joke!.
Re: Nigerian woman Recount How She Traveled On A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by delugajackson: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
Pictures of the leaking plane or we don't believe it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian woman Recount How She Traveled On A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by Bifwoli: 12:24am On Nov 01, 2018
delugajackson:
Pictures of the leaking plane or we don't believe it.

Yes please because how did the plane fly all that distance with a leaky body structure meaning it flew with loss of cabin pressure high up in the skies.This story doesn't make sense even in the laws of physics.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian woman Recount How She Traveled On A Leaking Plane From Abuja To Lagos by ifyalways(f): 12:28am On Nov 01, 2018
No video? Knowing how Nigerians love to make videos of everything? Kinda hard to believe .

It's probably moisture from respiration ad condensation plus a small gap causing leakage. Happens occasionally world wide.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

25 Best Places To Visit Peru / Republic Of Mauritius Visa / Drift To Townships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.