Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions (22976 Views)

Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) / Providus Bank Now In Akure / CBN Sets Daily Limit Of N100,000 On Mobile USSD Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by KingsCity: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2018
but the bank is not a charity and they have to take charges to be able to keep the service going
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by Puzzypleazer: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2018
segebobo:

It has happened to me twice on my Diamond bank account with transfers from 2 diff ppl. I got d alert 24hrs after d transfer was initiated.
but was the money in your account already? i want to go check my atm but it is a bit far from my house. on my mobile app noting is showing.
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by abes(m): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2018
dingbang:
Access bank customers who wish to port to first bank, all you have to do is to download the first mobile app and open an account through the app, if you have any questions, please feel free to communicate with me.

Youfirst

As if firstbank don't charge too. All Nigerian banks are legal thieves.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2018
FCMB charges N10 for checking account balance via USSD amongst other things.
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by Topmaike007(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2018
wait oo, meaning checking of account balance that Daimond bank use to charge me 10 naira dis ole people go the charge X2
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2018
Topmaike007:
Ak 47 ni mo Fe ta
lol
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by Chrisbeks: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2018
Their eyes dey chook, I don't even trust my money in that bank again, it's like they are going broke
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by Ufranklin92(m): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2018
post=72586698:
Right step in the right direction....we will get there gradually!

How is it a right step?
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by iliyande(m): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2018
dingbang:
Access bank customers who wish to port to first bank, all you have to do is to download the first mobile app and open an account through the app, if you have any questions, please feel free to communicate with me.

Youfirst

I don't have middle name but your app keeps asking for it? Fkup
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by daymeelarday(m): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2018
Sept 23 to Oct 23?!! It just doesn't make any sense. If at all something like that would be introduced, it should take effect from subsequent transactions and not whatever this is. angry
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by Harrynight(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2018
GREATESTPIANIST:
caught u

Oya Coman beat me undecided
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by karferguso(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2018
UBA has been doing this shit since. Useless banks
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by Premiumwriter: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2018
abes:

As if firstbank don't charge too. All Nigerian banks are legal thieves.
first bank is the most expensive banks in the country.

They charge you for everything. My bank statement is filled with red debit, card maintenance, and other things with no names, just numbers.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by GabdelandAgro(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2018
Femich18:
Just like GTB, Access Bank too has joined the Queue just that GTB only charge for bank transfers..All these banks are just out to milk us dry
u are wrong, GTBANK charges for airtime recharge also, for all the recharge I av done, they charge me #50 each

when I load #100 via *737* they deduct #150, for #500 they deduct #550

I called my account officer, he said he will get back to me, till today, no reply

GTBANK is a fraud

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by Tolubory(m): 9:45am On Nov 01, 2018
I Thank GOD, I Didn't have access bank account.
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by PedroNascimento: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by Acidosis(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2018
Stop misinforming the public (OP and mods). The mail clearly reads USSD on an MTN, not all USSD.

MTN is not the only GSM service provider.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by CharliParker: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2018
Access bank that Charges for each transactions that one na bank nonsense. na NYSC course am na.
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by segebobo: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

but was the money in your account already? i want to go check my atm but it is a bit far from my house. on my mobile app noting is showing.
It wasn't in my account neither was it in the account of the sender.
I guessed it hung midway
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by Femich18(m): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2018
GabdelandAgro:
u are wrong, GTBANK charges for airtime recharge also, for all the recharge I av done, they charge me #50 each

when I load #100 via *737* they deduct #150, for #500 they deduct #550

I called my account officer, he said he will get back to me, till today, no reply

GTBANK is a fraud
really? cos i do buy airtime from my GTB account and they don't deduct any charge
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by yesloaded: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2018
daylight robbery
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by dionysus7: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2018
Wiki9ja:
K

The Next Time You Want To Watch Big Brother Naija Ask Yourself questions

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/the-next-time-you-want-to-watch-big-brother-naija-ask-yourself-questions

you know you could have easily stated that it's for christians alone instead of wasting people's time
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by obaataaokpaewu: 10:10am On Nov 01, 2018
How about Fidelity that charges #70 for her *770# transfer

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by gabbasin: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2018
Puzzypleazer:
someone sent me money since yesterday and i have not gotten it till now. could the money be in my account but not showing on my mobile app?
does any one have this type of experience or is this guy tricking me
the money might have been reversed back to the sender, I experienced this recently, I transferred money to someone I purchased goods from and my account was debited but the beneficiary wasn't credited, I had to plead with the man to go to his bank and confirm the transaction and alas next day the money was reverted back to my account.
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by leomarz007: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Access that charged me for ATM they didnt give me till date,and they charge me for maintainance for ATM card that I dont have . They have always been thieves
and ur quiet coming to NL to tell ur story rather than paying the stated bank a visit to know what is wrong. Skye bank was doing same to me, i took it up with them but to no avail. So i just kukuma withdrew all cash in it and left it for them. To my surprise the acct is running on deficit i.e na me cum dey owe them
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by lexy2014: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2018
Puzzypleazer:
someone sent me money since yesterday and i have not gotten it till now. could the money be in my account but not showing on my mobile app?
Is d transfer from ur debtor?
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by sylva1(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2018
They have learn't from GTB!
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by Johntemmy(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2018
Femich18:
Just like GTB, Access Bank too has joined the Queue just that GTB only charge for bank transfers..All these banks are just out to milk us dry

even Gtb too deducted my money this morning dunno what exactly they charge me for. e- settlement limited. anyone to shed more light please.
they deducted 1100#.
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by ayoyonet(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2018
Access bank this is unfair
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by payloader(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2018
Puzzypleazer:
Check your email asap.
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by Femich18(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2018
Johntemmy:

even Gtb too deducted my money this morning dunno what exactly they charge me for. e- settlement limited. anyone to shed more light please.
they deducted 1100#.
#1,100? Haba that is too much i will say. I will advise you to visit any GTB close-by before them start they give you story
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2018
ministry of access bank, no bank alerts ,no email alerts, you can deposit your money but withdraw and transfer na battle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FOREX: CBN Introduces New Rules, Naira Closes At 367/$ / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital / 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.