Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox (2847 Views)

Reply To Cossy Orjiakor's Response To My Open Letter Addressed To Her And Tonto / Pictures Of Actress Megan Good & Her Mother / Megan Fox & Meagan Good Black & White Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 20, 2010
I normally don’t post every silly email I get, because that seems a little too “inside scarf baseball” even for a site such as this.  However, this morning’s Nigerian scam email addressed to Megan Fox is probably funnier by accident than anything I’ve ever written. Sad as that is, being mistaken for Megan Fox means all the thighmastering I did for bikini season is finally starting to pay off.  Not to mention the Kegel work.  And blowing Brian Austin Green.

I swear to God I did not make any of this up (I wish I had).
-------------------------------------------------

To
Megan Fox

Madam.
Scuse me for the letter.I am very sorry for the letter. I am Ilias Chowdhury. I am a Bangladeshi boy. I am a orphan and poor boy.when I pass the H.S.C exeminition that time my father was died  after some days my mother was died . they was ill . I was cannot treatment my father and mother . as a result they are died one after another I live alone in the world . To day I know what is father ? what is mother ?

my family is very poor family. after father and mother died I was not study university.now time I work in a private company . the company give me small money.I am your devoed.I like you .every day I see your vedio.I love you ,as lile my big sister.I have no big sister , you are my big sister.

I want to do business , but I have no money . I am a poor an orphan boy . please sister give me some money ,so that  I shall start my business.I have no rich relative . no body help me .at last I read you letter.your money help ,my life is change.when I received your money ,I shall start my business. in the world I have no man, who help some money .in the world orphan people no body like.I am an orphan and poor so my all relative and friend no like me.becuse I have no money. an orphan man no body help.

My forhead is bed. all people no help me. please sister help me .when my father was died his Bank account was nil . I want to live in the world . I want to your help .please hlep me .I like you very much.your are my only actor in the world . I wait for your help .scuse me for the letter.I am sorry for the letter.God is kind .you God is my God .God  bless your  God make you beautiful lady. you are popular  actor.llong live you.

Thak you sister.

your small brother .Mohammed Ilias Chowdhury.

THE PICTURE SENT WITH THE EMAIL:

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2010/07/the-nigerian-scam-email-addressed-to-megan-fox
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by mamagee3(f): 1:17am On Jul 20, 2010
Why do these people try so hard to bash Nigeria?
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by THEAMAKA(f): 1:29am On Jul 20, 2010
[size=14pt]OMG!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! [/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
this is my first time actually seeing a 419 letter, OMG, didn't know they were that bad.
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 20, 2010
mama-gee:

Why do these people try so hard to bash Nigeria?
Who is bashing Nigeria, sugaplums?

THE AMAKA:

[size=14pt]OMG!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! [/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
this is my first time actually seeing a 419 letter, OMG, didn't know they were that bad.

LOL I'm actually LMAO right now, reading that letter cheesy
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by Dolemite(f): 3:12am On Jul 20, 2010
And what is Nigerian about that, clearly says Bangledash! because of our bad reputation everything scam/419 is attributed to Nigeria. . .? If outsiders are ignorant about Nigeria surely a Nairalander shuld know better. . .this is NOT a Nigerian scam letter at all.
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 20, 2010
Dolemite:

And what is Nigerian about that? If outsiders are ignorant about Nigeria surely a Nairalander shuld know better. . .
The letter was supposingly sent by a Nigerian. . . what are you on about?
What is to know better? That this is 419 scam?
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by Dolemite(f): 3:19am On Jul 20, 2010
Sent by a Nigerian claiming to be a bangledeshi boy. . .and that makes sense to you why? and by the way, what Nigerian scammer do YOU know would make so many typos? vedio! are you serious?
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 20, 2010
Dolemite:

Sent by a Nigerian claiming to be a bangledeshi boy. . .and that makes sense to you why? and by the way, what Nigerian scammer do YOU know would make so many typos? vedio! are you serious?
Is this chick/dude serious? Do you know how many Nigeria that has been caught with same shioitty azz story?

Yea, you right, nothing Nigerian about it. LOL!
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by Ndipe(m): 3:47am On Jul 20, 2010
Is this a new thing?
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by THEAMAKA(f): 4:46am On Jul 20, 2010
@FL Gators, she kinda has a point.
someone could have used a Nigerian name knowing that Nigeria has a bad reputation.
unless you tracked the IP address or something.
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 20, 2010
THE AMAKA:

@FL Gators, she kinda has a point.
someone could have used a Nigerian name knowing that Nigeria has a bad reputation.
unless you tracked the IP address or something.

Not saying that that is impossible. . . . but where did the stigma [419] originate from?
Are we so sure its not a Nigerian?
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by THEAMAKA(f): 4:56am On Jul 20, 2010
there is that possibility that the person is a Nigerian, but there is no 100% guarantee.
419 got coined in Naija, but other people in different countries in Africa (and probably different countries in general) do it now.
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 20, 2010
hmm, you make a very good point there.

However, since Nigeria has been reputable for scam/419 oversea, it's only easy for Megan to assume lol.
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by puskin: 7:46am On Jul 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

hmm, you make a very good point there.

However, since Nigeria has been reputable for scam/419 oversea, it's only easy for Megan to assume lol.

. . . . . . .and are U Megan to assume that??
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by snthesis(m): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2010
haba! stop bashing 9ja angry
xcept u have irrefutable proof that dis email originated from a 9jerian- then i suggest u keep our already battered image out of ur imagination.
if we as 9jerians attribute evry evil deed to a 9ja person , small wonder the world tinks us a nation of scam artists, and simply being abroad i guess doesnt exempt u from this infamy.
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by tpiah: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2010
gosh that's an unflattering picture . . . . . . .
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by MissyB1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2010
I Don pee for pants eh!!!
This should be in the Jokes section.

BTW, I don't gerrit. He addressed the letter to you with the thought that You're Megan fox or werrin?
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by mamagee3(f): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Who is bashing Nigeria, sugaplums?
Of course she's bashing Nigeria. . .How else do you explain her reason for stating that the scam letter came from Nigeria?

Is it only Nigerians that send scam letters?
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by chiogo(f): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2010
@Gators, where did you get the email from? And where was it stated by Megan Fox that it's from a Nigerian? I don't get it.

It's possible though that it's a Nigerian but it could also really be a guy from Bangladesh after all other Asian countries like China and Russia are also known for scamming. But the guy would be dumb to use his real nationality.
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by MyneWhite1(f): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2010
Ileke idi, I think you should apologise for titling this as Nigerian. What proof do you have? Pschewww,
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by mamagee3(f): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^I bet he has no proof.

Typical form of a complete joker!
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2010
chiogo:

@Gators, where did you get the email from? And where was it stated by Megan Fox that it's from a Nigerian? I don't get it.

It's possible though that it's a Nigerian but it could also really be a guy from Bangladesh after all other Asian countries like China and Russia are also known for scamming. But the guy would be dumb to use his real nationality.
Myne White:

Ileke idi, I think you should apologise for titling this as Nigerian. What proof do you have? Pschewww,

There's a website at the bottom of the page.

That's the same headline on the site, everything is copied and paste wink
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by chiogo(f): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2010
^Ok, I get it now. Megan Fox did not actually receive the letter.

LOL what a joke!
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2010
chiogo:

^Ok, I get it now. Megan Fox did not actually receive the letter.

LOL what a joke!
LOL nah, it was sent to someone. Just the usual scam mail lmao!
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by bkbabe90(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2010
Dont sound like a scam letter to me! Just sounds like some 'down-on-his-luck-dude' in desperate need of financial help!
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by arabela1: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2010
Wed, October 6, 2010 10:30:13 PMBe sure of me
From: His-Excellency Kwara State <gov.bukola2010@gmail.com> View Contact
To: Kaptol Street <kaptolstreet@yahoo.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ella,

I felt great for you in particular to have direct contact with me. I
read more about you and peoples you met during your studying. Life is
all about meeting peoples with different cultures.

Africa generally in a home of Cultures and we do associates with
peoples coming from another part of the world.

I wish you are single and i am also single i could have proposed a
marriage to you. This might sounds funny But, you have principle and
discipline. I wish you keep it up. Well the reason of buying your
property is for my family to ability as they are willing to relocate
which they have impressed and interested, Just wish i make them happy
and to be proud of me being an honest father.

Electronically voices are seems to be extremely changed in a
particular occasions either been on the phone nor internet. Such as in
person we get to know the right voice of the person you are
interacting with.

My proposed payment plan for meeting in London is based on the fact
that my position is not allowed me as a Governor to transfer money out
of the country to another simply because of MISAPPROPRIATION OF MONEY
and i might be alleged which is prohibited in the ACT 2003
Constitutions.

All your expenses to London would be recover as i am willing to help
you in order to get the house of your interest to buy.

In the mean times i wish we could finalized the transaction soon and
let be a good friends to one and other.

I will be expecting your response soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Bukola Saraki.
Kwara State Governor
cool cool
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by hauler: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2010
Yeah, they traced the IP address straight to Ekiti
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by arabela1: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2010
Re: Need Your Response
Kaptol Street <kaptolstreet@yahoo.com> [Chat now]
Add to Contacts
To: His-Excellency Kwara State <gov.bukola2010@gmail.com>
HI Bukola,

Sorry Excellency/?

I am also very busy But we can meet Here in Sarajevo it is not far , and if you are excellency I will kiss ground of my country! i am not going to London and You can not believe I have better proposal to sell here . many footballer are interested for investment.

So my dear excellency It must be HERE.

Your faithful

ELLA

From: His-Excellency Kwara State <gov.bukola2010@gmail.com>
To: Kaptol Street <kaptolstreet@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thu, October 21, 2010 1:41:41 AM
Subject: Re: Need Your Response

I am very busy at the moment, let conclude on business in time in
London. Waiting for your positive response

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 5:07 PM, Kaptol Street <kaptolstreet@yahoo.com> wrote:
> IHI Bukola I have also participation on forum
>
> ________________________________
> From: His-Excellency Kwara State <gov.bukola2010@gmail.com>
> To: Kaptol Street <kaptolstreet@yahoo.com>
> Sent: Mon, October 11, 2010 12:58:54 PM
> Subject: Need Your Response
>
> Dear Ella,
>
> What is the problem with you. I hope everything is okay there.
>
> I ring your phone several times which you didn't respond.
>
> Let me hear from you soon.
>
> Yours Faithfully,
>
> Dr. Bukola Saraki.
> Kwara State Governor
>
>
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by shollyboy2: 1:38am On Oct 21, 2010
@@ poster, a nigerian scammer cant write a letter like this, if its true. they trying to ridicule Nigeria
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 21, 2010
^and sadly, some Nigerians are swallowing the insults thrown at them while 'LOLing' and 'LMAOing'. A person who considers themself your superior mock you and you laugh. Because it is quite amusing, not so?
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by chic2pimp(m): 3:46am On Oct 21, 2010
mama-gee:

^^I bet he has no proof.

Typical form of a complete joker!

hauler:

Yeah, they traced the IP address straight to Ekiti
Hehehe Hohoho Hahahaha Kekekeke Buhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Nigerian Scam Email Addressed To Megan Fox by Ruq: 4:59am On Oct 21, 2010
i really can't tell if it's naija. those blunders are way beyond!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hoto: Barack Obama Farming In Kenya Many Years Ago / Photos: Arsenal's Theo Walcott Enjoys A Pool Party With Bikini-clad Girls / Cory Monteith (finn Hudson) Of Glee Dies At 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.