Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years (26137 Views)

Gideon Okeke's Marriage Crashes; Separates From His Wife, Chidera / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Anita Uwagbale Shares Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by okwabayi(m): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2018
I can’t fault her. She passed the ten year benchmark. She is free to do as she pleases.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by martineverest(m): 11:32am On Nov 01, 2018
Groovenaija360:
This is not a big deal na

It is normal in Afonja Land for a married woman to find a bigger and longer dick she enjoys more than her husbands own and then dumps him.

Man take heart life goes on, next time get a wife from the east

both of them are ishans....she is 100 percent faithful..the fault could be from her husband tho...Ishan women hardly divorce except the husband is misbehaving

1 Like

Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by PedroNascimento: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by martineverest(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2018
osuofia2:
Stupidity at its peak.... Why announcing it if you not ready to comment or reply questions on it... Useless olosho
everybody isn't olosho like Ur sisters...she is an Ishan woman married to an Ishan man...that means she s 100 percent faithful.the fault could be from her husband

1 Like

Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by efficiencie(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
martineverest:
everybody isn't olosho like Ur sisters...she is an Ishan woman married to an Ishan man...that means she s 100 percent faithful.the fault could be from her husband

e be like sey na you dey keep the register of all the women wey dey cheat in this life...and no ishan woman dey your register abi? Joke of the century!!! You say it with so much certainty forgetting you are talking about humans and not robots...
Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
Gosh! Anita...I remember her so well. Attended my University.
Was later part of a strategy retreat for Transcorp at Abuja when I started working and met her husband.
I remembered thinking how he seemed too old for her but ultimately, it was none of my business.
Eyaaa. I wish them both well and hope they find love and happiness again

1 Like

Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Women are be becoming more brainless and irrational everyday. Separation and divorce is now seen as a cool act.

After dropping your engine thrice, what else do you want?

You can take a woman out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the woman.

You can take a woman off the red light zone but you can't completely purge her of her whorish behaviour.

Just like the Freudian slips, it will still find expression in diverse ways. One of those ways is Feminism - an avenue for obstinacy, foolish pride, exaggerated self -importance and unbridled arrogance that they usually mistake for self-confidence.
Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by martineverest(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
efficiencie:

e be like sey na you dey keep the register of all the women wey dey cheat in this life...and no ishan woman dey your register abi? Joke of the century!!! You say it with so much certainty forgetting you are talking about humans and not robots...
anyways,u won't understand cos u aren't Ishan.
Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by Adeola97(f): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kindly patronize us for your butt lifter /tummy control pants, its a body shaper that help to lift the butt up making it Firm, pointed, bigger and sexy, it act as a push up bra for your back side and it also push the stomach inside making it look very flat. It really works and its very comfortable you wont even feel a thing, plz patronize us today a trial will convince you ☺. Its available for #4500 wholesale and dropshipping deal also available, kindly call 0815 282 5606 or WhatsApp 0815 282 5606 to order for yours thanks. We deliver nationwide

Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by jesmond3945: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
Na their way for uk, dem go divorce their husband so that they would enjoy benefit from the government.
Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by KanwuliaExtra: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
No guarantees o! kiss

Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by Gkemz: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Alzirida:
Going separate ways is the best
But
What baffles me is most of these ladies goes back to where they truly belong.......Lesbianism

I think you are right. Lesbianism has gone too deep especially amongst divorces, single mothers with broken homes who later turn to feminists.
Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ashawo is ashawo, she knew where she normally standing, she will definitely get another customers
Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by bsolushola82: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
Corporate OLOSHO work loading............
Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by pally123: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Mother of 3 ! She's not looking bad at all. If she give me I go do .

Only do kwa? I go marry am join depending on how the lamba dey. She too set

1 Like

Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by Gunnax(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
How she take win MBGN sef ,omo to me o she no mend oo, just yellow only, i prefer sonia ogbonna
Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by naturefellow(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Deal with your problems....
We gat ours too undecided
yeah, we do!
Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by naturefellow(m): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Groovenaija360:
This is not a big deal na

It is normal in Afonja Land for a married woman to find a bigger and longer dick she enjoys more than her husbands own and then dumps him.

Man take heart life goes on, next time get a wife from the east

...and you think you've made sense by bringing ethnicity into this matter?

Remember what is said of Silence and Fools?
Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by delzbaba(m): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
this girl was not fair like this before.
Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by Tinalex(f): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hmmmnn ...all i know is that from time immemorial women have been the one upholding the pillars of marriage by being in the marriage no matter what the men do but if they have decided not to take it anymore i don't blame them. Pele Sister all is well cos being single and happy is not a crime!!?

1 Like

Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by Skmoda360(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
martineverest:
both of them are ishans....she is 100 percent faithful..the fault could be from her husband tho...Ishan women hardly divorce except the husband is misbehaving
but they can k........finish it
Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by jafol(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Abeg pls where is tossie101, dat ibo idiot that says ibo women no dey divorce, lmao I know she is hiding in shame now
Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by frozen70(f): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
It's better to walk out alive than dead

1 Like

Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by tossie101(f): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
jafol:
Abeg pls where is tossie101, dat ibo idiot that says ibo women no dey divorce, lmao I know she is hiding in shame now

Lol look at this illiterate.
This cow keeps proving me right that yoruba men are illiterates.
What's d difference between u and Hausa almajiri, ? so any name that doesn't sound Hausa or yoruba is automatically igbo grin

She is from edo state EWU!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by stasius: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
Waiting for Iheoma Nnadi's wedding to crash soon too. That girl with bad mouth! I wonder how her husband tolerates her.
Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by Favor99(m): 8:50am On Nov 02, 2018
Tap12345:
In sane clies, her husband will be in jail.

This man was at the helms at transcorp and he successfully scammed many individuals and even state government by selling shares in Transcorp - company that literally only existed on paper.

what happened to all the billions of naira that was gotten from investors?

this guy made sooooooo much money acting as a front for Obasanjo with the Transcorp scam.

proceeds from the scam were what he used in marrying this woman - little wonder the marriage has ended.
Smh. Do you have proof of this? Any article or anything? Or are you defaming and slandering him?
Please provide proof or any article, otherwise I don’t believe a word you said.
Re: Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years by jafol(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
tossie101:

Lol look at this illiterate.
This cow keeps proving me right that yoruba men are illiterates.
What's d difference between u and Hausa almajiri, ? so any name that doesn't sound Hausa or yoruba is automatically igbo grin

She is from edo state EWU!! tongue
Now she is Edo. Lmao. I know u will be here. Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Rocks In Adorable Agbada Style / PICTURES: Wizkid Buys Another N150m Lekki House / Naija Artistes: Stop Wearing Sun And Welding Goggles In The Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.