Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos (23583 Views)

Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport / Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison / Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by idonhammer: 8:22am On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=cenaman post=72583680][/quote]

Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by blackmercyvelli(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2018
Igbo amaka , ipod,thief,419 ,greedness

1 Like

Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by hush15: 8:23am On Nov 01, 2018
dainformant:
Barely 24-hours after a young man completed his jail term, he went back to commit a similar crime that led to his earlier conviction.

The suspect, Kingsley Chukwu, had alongside his accomplice, now at large, dispossessed a commercial motorcycle rider of his bike, after throwing him into a state of unconsciousness.

Chukwu and his fleeing gang member, it was gathered, had feigned as a genuine passenger to Umaru Hassan, the okada rider, unknown to him that they were on a mission to cause him bodily and material pains.

The were said to had hit the victim with a sharp object on the head and thereafter fled with the bike

According to a press statement by the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, a distress call was received by Onipanu Police Division in Otta on the incident, following which the DPO, SP Sangobiyì Johnson, led his Anti-Crime men to the scene of crime at Divine Wisdom Community in Iyesi area of Otta.

"With the complimentary efforts of the Community Development Association (CDA), the operatives combed the entire area and succeeded in the apprehension of Chukwu, while his accomplice escaped. Further search led to the recovery of the snatched Honda motorcycle", the PPRO said.

Oyeyemi also said, "On interrogation, the suspect confessed that he and his fleeing accomplice pretended as passengers when they stopped the okada man, and they hit him on the head with a sharp object which made him to be unconscious, before they dispossessed him of the motorcycle. He further disclosed that he had once been convicted for a similar offence for which he just came out of prison. The victim was immediately rushed to the hospital where he is responding to treatment".

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/ex-convict-arrested-less-than-24-hours-after-his-release-from-prison-photos.html 

its in the blood.... He needs a blood transfusion!
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by PedroNascimento: 8:23am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by onlyme07(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2018
Recidivist
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by sammie99: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2018
Prisons are met for correction but Nigeria prisons is the opposite. We need a prison reform in Nigeria.
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by oyejideogunjumo: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2018
No need to go to court again. Existing protocol duely extended.Period.
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by wale0911: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2018
Prisons are supposed to reform criminals. Ours makes them more hardened. Rather than being remorseful, ex-convicts are either out for revenge or getting more sophisticated to commit more crimes. Every thing appears wrong with this nation.God save Nigeria.
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2018
cenaman:
IPOB and crime are like 5 and....... chisoos who hit me?
If that guy isn't an IPOB member God will punish you for your fallacious claims.
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by cenaman(m): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2018
TRUTHaDDICTED:
If that guy isn't an IPOB member God will punish you for your fallacious claims.
punish u too! can't u pronounce his name?
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by generalud: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2018
A bended tree can never be straightened. The igbo blood of making quick money is flowing in his veins.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by Assassin101: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2018
is that you on your dp

or you're a male using a female moniker undecided

solablings:
grin
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2018
see below
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by dfrost: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2018
post=72584190:

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

We will keep saying this till you guys get small sense.... this is for the pigs, abok#s and afonjas ranters!

Nice one Manna. You just made my morning. #SAYNOTOTRIBALISM

1 Like

Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2018
dfrost:

Nice one Manna. You just made my morning. #SAYNOTOTRIBALISM
Bless you bro.
Do have a great day ahead.
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by Awesomefred32(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2018
When your village people and your village deity is after you grin ;d
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by Saintlexy221986: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2018
It’s funny ...when it’s other tribes the ipob will be quick to call them out but when it’s them tribalism is not good. Continue
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2018
Stealing is in his blood, he has not repented yet and he still likes the prison environment.
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by fpeter(f): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kingosytex:
this guy is a big fool, his village people are really using his brain to play bet9ja.

mtcheeeew! look at the bike that he even stole!!

He probably stole it for business and survival. Our prisons don't pay attention to these guys, they don't rehabilitate them.
They don't train them before releasing them back into the society so they go back to crime which is the only way they know to survive.
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by Nicerazor(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
cooldipo:
Obviously not reformed!
Nigerian prison system is not reformative but rather retributive... we still have a long way to go.
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by wizod(m): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
cenaman:
IPOB and crime are like 5 and....... chisoos who hit me?
tell me d crimes of IPOB. Do they steal, rape, burning of houses, killing members of another religion? But they preach peace, love, have her own radio station which everyone feels happy to listen to.

Kindly tell me a terrorist group dat is like dis. ISIS, AL-QUADA, BOKO HARAM, FULANI HERDSMAN? My dear i think u're myopic
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by dfrost: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
post=72588110:

Bless you bro.
Do have a great day ahead.

And you too. Shalom.
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by cenaman(m): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
wizod:
tell me d crimes of IPOB. Do they steal, rape, burning of houses, killing members of another religion? But they preach peace, love, have her own radio station which everyone feels happy to listen to.

Kindly tell me a terrorist group dat is like dis. ISIS, AL-QUADA, BOKO HARAM, FULANI HERDSMAN? My dear i think u're myopic
i didn't called IPOB a terrorist group, since u have raised the issue let me put it clear to u, IPOB re the most voilant terrorist group in the world only behind AL-QUADA.argue with ur phone.
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by Kingosytex(m): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
fpeter:

He probably stole it for business and survival. Our prisons don't pay attention to these guys, they don't rehabilitate them.
They don't train them before releasing them back into the society so they go back to crime which is the only way they know to survive.

you are very right, the nigerian prisons need to do more

1 Like

Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by wizod(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
cenaman:
i didn't called IPOB a terrorist group, since u have raised the issue let me put it clear to u, IPOB re the most voilant terrorist group in the world only behind AL-QUADA.argue with ur phone.
onye ara
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by cenaman(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
wizod:
onye ara
Ewu Gambia.
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos by frozen70(f): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
This one no need rehabilitation

Let him go back to jail

If he finish serving his jail term, comes out and steal again, he will go back again

He has made up his mind to keep going in and out of prison

That's his choice of decision

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Malaysia-Based Man For N58 Million Money Laundering / Ondo Police Rescue Reverend Sisters Kidnapped Along Lagos-Ore Road(photos) / Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.