Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Breaking New IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra As The Preach No Election- Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking New IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra As The Preach No Election- Photo (773 Views)

Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / PDP Members Attacked In Ipo Omademe, Ikwerre Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking New IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra As The Preach No Election- Photo by tochukwuifediba: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2018
Screen shot

Re: Breaking New IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra As The Preach No Election- Photo by ChroniclesNg(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2018
Kaduna Crisis: Meet Muslim security guard and Catholic priest who risked their lives to save Christians and Muslims from mob attack
https://www.chronicles.com.ng/kaduna-crisis-meet-muslim-security-guard-and-catholic-priest-who-risked-their-lives-to-save-christians-and-muslims-from-mob-attack/
Re: Breaking New IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra As The Preach No Election- Photo by GMPO(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2018
J
Re: Breaking New IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra As The Preach No Election- Photo by rusher14: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2018
Brothers killing brothers for Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Breaking New IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra As The Preach No Election- Photo by vanbonattel: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2018
Which Igboman will attack Ipob? All those vigilantes are IPOB members. Find another lie.
Re: Breaking New IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra As The Preach No Election- Photo by hisgrace090: 8:25am On Nov 01, 2018
In the Igbo land that I'm staying now, people are gladly waiting for the actualization of atiku/obi ticket come 2019 with joy.
Re: Breaking New IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra As The Preach No Election- Photo by OfficialAPCNig: 8:29am On Nov 01, 2018
vanbonattel:
Which Igboman will attack Ipob? All those vigilantes are IPOB members. Find another lie.
I will if they dare any anti Igbo move
Re: Breaking New IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra As The Preach No Election- Photo by globemoney: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Atiku being president is not an Igbo move, go and challenge ipob on the streets and see if you’ll make it back alive

5 Likes

Re: Breaking New IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra As The Preach No Election- Photo by simplycarro: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2018
hisgrace090:
In the Igbo land that I'm staying now, people are gladly waiting for the actualization of atiku/obi ticket come 2019 with joy.

Suddenly it’s not longer Biafra actualization but Atiku/Obi actualization.

I don’t know how you guys will cope with this impending heavy disappointment in Feb 2019 when Buhari is declared winner

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking New IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra As The Preach No Election- Photo by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

With your Monika what else do I need to know that you are a terrorist trying to claim an Igbo. Ekpuoghe!
Re: Breaking New IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra As The Preach No Election- Photo by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2018
As a genuine IPOB member who's also a stake holder in IPOB, I wish to notify the entire public that this is a wild lies from the pit of hell located in Oduduwa demons republic of Afonja. A complicated matter like this can't come from a masquerading faceless Facebook post and still be scanty within the genuine media outlets. And for the imbecilic slowpoke who posted that rubbish to claim that Igbos are now against IPOB is an eloquent confession that Biafra is really not the Igbo affairs alone as they area claimed, now they have unknowingly contradicted themselves, what an irony.

1 Like

Re: Breaking New IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra As The Preach No Election- Photo by gidgiddy: 9:38am On Nov 01, 2018
There no way of even knowing if these pictures are from Nigeria to even talk about Anambra

But as an Anambra man, I know this much. There is no vigilante in Igbo land that will attack women just because they are IPOB

This is simply not possible unless the vigilante members are not Igbo.

This news is fake
Re: Breaking New IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra As The Preach No Election- Photo by kanubiafra: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2018
simplycarro:

Suddenly it’s not longer Biafra actualization but Atiku/Obi actualization.

I don’t know how you guys will cope with this impending heavy disappointment in Feb 2019 when Buhari is declared winner
DID you not note the insha allah in his signature. which igbo swears by allah?
Re: Breaking New IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra As The Preach No Election- Photo by simplycarro: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2018
kanubiafra:
DID you not note the insha allah in his signature. which igbo swears by allah?

You have an eye problem. Go and look again with your eyes wide open

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Adams Oshiomole Talks On Why APC Dropped Rochas & Son-in-law / This Election Is Between Integrity And Lack Of Principles - Here Is Buhari / Jonathan Never Said Okonjo Iweala And Co Told Him Not To Concede Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.