Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Shipping Goods From Maryland Or Washington Dc To Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Shipping Goods From Maryland Or Washington Dc To Nigeria (3856 Views)

.. / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping Goods From Maryland Or Washington Dc To Nigeria by meimoi: 4:31am On Jul 20, 2010
Hi,

Please I need to ship some goods from baltimore to Ninja , but not up to container load. The goods are in boxes. Please I need a company in baltimore or washington Dc that can do it because all the company i know is either in New York or New Jersey. The cost of shipping these goods to either of the cities is enormous. Pls let someone help. Need the information very urgently.

Thanks a lot
Re: Shipping Goods From Maryland Or Washington Dc To Nigeria by meimoi: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2010
meimoi:

Hi,

Please I need to ship some goods from baltimore to Ninja , but not up to container load. The goods are in boxes. Please I need a company in baltimore or washington Dc that can do it because all the company i know is either in New York or New Jersey. The cost of shipping theseĀ  goods to either of the cities is enormous. Pls let someone help. Need the information very urgently.

Thanks a lot
Re: Shipping Goods From Maryland Or Washington Dc To Nigeria by momojojo: 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2011

Re: Shipping Goods From Maryland Or Washington Dc To Nigeria by momojojo: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2011

Re: Shipping Goods From Maryland Or Washington Dc To Nigeria by momojojo: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2011
I don't know why we Nigerians want to hurt each other since we advertised our business on Nairaland. We've been receiving goods that some fraudulent Nigerians obtained in fraudulent manner to the extent that the CIA fraud unit came knocking on our doors. If you send us items you obtain fraudulently we will send your IP address and phone # to EFCC as advised by the CIA fraud unit. Sorry it has to come to this

www.xpeditedshipping.com
xpeditedshipping@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Shipping Goods From Maryland Or Washington Dc To Nigeria by khadii1: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
Dear sir/ma,
Emitralia provides shipping guide and help
to satisfy shipping needs. Our
understanding and relations with our
client makes our services "one client one
service". You can find out more on www.emitralia..com. Try us today!

(1) (Reply)

laundry stain removers and drycleaning Solvents. / Earn Atleast $100 Daily By Following 3 Simple Steps Gain & Financial Freedom / This Offer Is Just Too Good, Buy LPG Tank And Get It Delivered To You For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.