Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

My Thought On Ibb, Atiku And Buhari Bid And Next Generation Of Northerner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Thought On Ibb, Atiku And Buhari Bid And Next Generation Of Northerner (1424 Views)

President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! / Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements / Colonel Lawan Gwadabe Accuses IBB, Atiku, Gusau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thought On Ibb, Atiku And Buhari Bid And Next Generation Of Northerner by Becomrich0: 5:00am On Jul 20, 2010
My  thought on IBB, Atiku and Buhari bid and Next generation of northerner

After seen the satellite picture, I fear for the north, Nigeria futures and with the way this whole race is going. I do not see all of the three winning the election. My reason is if the three of them are running, they would split the vote in the north.

Another factor is the issue of age.     

Muhammadu Buhari (born December 17, 1942)   is age 68

Ibrahim Babaganda's  born August 17, 1941)   is    67 age

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar   (born 25 November 1946)   is age   64

Age is not on thier side.

I have one form of link or the other with the three men.  Muhammadu Buhari deputy Idiagbon child was my classmate. And he was the chairman at my bossom friend wedding and  the friend of my friend father. Ibrahim Babaganda so call media son was my classmate and also my mother relation Alex Akinyele is his bossom  friend.
while Atiku Abubakar  brother was my boss at work.

It would be hard for the three of them to win at the same time. Only one man can be president .

So be honest with you I think I should run for the office of President of Nigeria since I notice this men are old . Age is not on thier side. Will I win, I have sat down and I discovered I would win.

I have also consider who I should pick as vice president. In the USA the president normally pick an older person. That is the option I would go with if I run. I have narrow it down to few people including 2 women. If i run.

I have said I would resign as president 90 days after, so the vice president would become president , I intend to make the  north  majority to avoid a civil war.
I have called it Operation MANOMA ( Make Northerner Majority) .

I have done my calculation, I know I have 19 state, I can not loss. If I get less than 90% in Yorubaland, I would take INEC to court. If I get less than 70% in hausa/fulani, I would head to court.  All i need to show the hausa./fulani is this satellite pictures.  I know Northerners would never agree to be minority.

I intend to make the North majority.  Like I said, I may pick one of the three men as my vice president like in the US  or four others I have in mind of picking a female since no woman has ever been president or vice president.  I have narrow it down to 9 people.

I have said I would resign as president 90 days after, so the vice president would become president , I intend to make the  north  majority to avoid a civil war. That is if Jonathan continue to refuse and we do not get justice from his government.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_CvXEhdXFheY/SLAtsRpHMdI/AAAAAAAAC2k/5X4VKLdI_eQ/s400/barack+obama+selects+joseph+biden+as+vice+president.jpg[/img]

Re: My Thought On Ibb, Atiku And Buhari Bid And Next Generation Of Northerner by Becomrich0: 5:33am On Jul 20, 2010
Ibadan and lagos has about 1300 sq km.

If you look at the average northern town, it is about 0.28 and 0.25 sq km. area
= 0.07 sq km.

If you divided by 1300 sq km by 0.07 = 18571.4 towns , lagos and Ibadan would produce from the small town in the north.

There are no 18571.4 towns in the north.

Re: My Thought On Ibb, Atiku And Buhari Bid And Next Generation Of Northerner by Becomrich0: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2010
look at warri or benin city and bayelsa and ask what is the moral reason for the injustice. And if someone is saying he want to continue with this and not correct it. Why should he expect people to want to vote for him.

Warri is more populated than the whole of Bayelsa state, even sapele area including Ogbara is more populated than bayelsa state. It is wrong if we do not correct this.

Look edo and delta state women are been ship out to italy for prostitution, look at the satellite picture and it is obvious one of the reason is the cheating that needs to stop.

Re: My Thought On Ibb, Atiku And Buhari Bid And Next Generation Of Northerner by Becomrich0: 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2010
Here is Isokoland and Ughelli, it is still more populated than Bayelsa state. Quote me on this. There is no moral reaso, why this injustice should continue. This is why I may run if Jonathan does not correct the injustice.

Re: My Thought On Ibb, Atiku And Buhari Bid And Next Generation Of Northerner by desgiezd(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2010
And the campaign slogan would go thus: Beee-comm-rich, Beee-comm-rich, Beee-comm-rich, Beee-comm-rich, Beee-comm-rich, Beee-comm-rich, Beee-comm-rich, Beee-comm-rich, Beee-comm-rich, Beee-comm-rich, Beee-comm-rich, Beee-comm-rich.

You is da man, you is da bomb!!
Re: My Thought On Ibb, Atiku And Buhari Bid And Next Generation Of Northerner by Becomrich0: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
I would use the name becomrich to run, if i run. The name baba sala appears on google 800,000 but the name Moses Olaiya is 120,000. Most nigeria do not know IBB real name. 80% only know him as IBB.

Alias sell more than realname, that why I have pick to use it. There are many moses Olaiya in Nigeria. But only one baba sala.  I know what I am doing it is marketing .
Re: My Thought On Ibb, Atiku And Buhari Bid And Next Generation Of Northerner by Jarus(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
Excuse me sir my teacher, what has Obama's picture got to do with your topic?
Re: My Thought On Ibb, Atiku And Buhari Bid And Next Generation Of Northerner by oderemo(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2010
Excuse me sir my teacher, what has Obama's picture got to do with your topic
aaaaaaaah mr jai ruus, look beyond the picture,
look deeep,
look again.
that is becomerich
aha.
now u c.
Re: My Thought On Ibb, Atiku And Buhari Bid And Next Generation Of Northerner by loma(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2010
Finally got my dose of laughter today!
Re: My Thought On Ibb, Atiku And Buhari Bid And Next Generation Of Northerner by jumobi1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2010
Becomrich0:

It would be hard for the three of them to win at the same time. Only one man can be president .

Oh really?
Re: My Thought On Ibb, Atiku And Buhari Bid And Next Generation Of Northerner by Becomrich0: 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2010
You, I assume you are Igbo, you are a trouble maker, eze mbe si na nsogbu bu nke ya, ya jiri kworo ya n'azu
O te aka o di njo, emesie o ga-adi mma. You, yes we know some people have stolen money from nigeria, like you igbo people would say o bu mmuo ndi na-efe na-egbu ha. ekpere niile bere n'Amen.

We can not continue to steal from our people, we have to change the society for the best. If Jonathan refuse to change the society for the best. I have no choice to step in. The bible says do good to all men. And I am ready to do good to delta state and edo state.

If I made a mistake with my igbo word no vex, I be Yoruba now.
Re: My Thought On Ibb, Atiku And Buhari Bid And Next Generation Of Northerner by Becomrich0: 4:36am On Jul 21, 2010
In america they pick a young president and have an older person as vice president. Vision are for Young men, dreams are for older people. Even this is what the bible says, Young people can run , old people cant run.

You if Obama name was steve, he would not have won. Search for Obama name, nearly shut down google.

What I would do is put Becomrich in my name legally.   And you I believe that anyone who see injustice be done to other and refuse to correct it, should not be president. I see that person, as a wicked and evil person. Because only evil people look the other way at justice for its fellow man. And as long as Jonathan and the PDP look the other way. I believe nobody in thier right sense of mind should vote for Evil people. This is what the bible teaches, there is NO other teaching apart from this in the bible. To be honest with you. Jonathan Pastor should be ashame that Jonathan is looking the other way. And any pastor that endorse evil is not a man of God.  and Jonathan Pastor should quit the alter , if he can not advice him right.

There is no other name for evil, evil is evil. Either it is done by Yar Adua a northerner or Jonathan a southerner. I think Jonathan Pastor if he can not advice Jonathan right. He should quit the alter.

Edo state is 3 to 4 time more populated than Bayelsa state. And delta state to is 3 or 4 time bayelsa. And there is no way an Godly person would want this to continue. And Jonathan need to correct it, or expect a challenge. And only one church in Nigeria is 200 times more  populated than the PDP.  We intend to bring this evil to an end. He should correct it or the PDP should expect to loss.

This are the two other major town in bayelsa state.  Everybody running is a minority expect for buhari. IBB is from a small ethnics group and so is Atiku. so nobody has the upperhand.

Re: My Thought On Ibb, Atiku And Buhari Bid And Next Generation Of Northerner by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 21, 2010
Becomricch, I dont get your point. Can you post more maps, that might help me.
Re: My Thought On Ibb, Atiku And Buhari Bid And Next Generation Of Northerner by Becomrich0: 5:15am On Jul 21, 2010
Look at IBB state Niger state too.

Re: My Thought On Ibb, Atiku And Buhari Bid And Next Generation Of Northerner by baslone: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2010
Becomrich0:

And only one church in Nigeria is 200 times more  populated than the PDP.  We intend to bring this evil to an end. He should correct it or the PDP should expect to loss.

This are the two other major town in bayelsa state.  Everybody running is a minority expect for buhari. IBB is from a small ethnics group and so is Atiku. so nobody has the upperhand.

Becomerich, I agree with you here! Carry go!!!

(1) (Reply)

Former Ceo Of Intercontinental Bank Akingbola Returns , Reports To Efcc Today / Governor Oshiomhole's Wife Dead / Andy Uba Wins Pdp Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.