Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) (50121 Views)

Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) / Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by Nigeriapen1: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2018

some artistes rooting for her husband at the launching of a music album called “Sakamakon Chanji”, which means ‘aftermath of change agenda’. The album was made by the Northern Nigeria Musical Artistes to support President Buhari’s change agenda.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President in the Wife of the President’s Office, Dr Hajo Sani, expressed appreciation to the musicians for their contribution to Nigeria’s entertainment industry.

Sani said the artistes played important role towards enlightening Nigerians on the need to promote peace and good governance. She also explained that the artistes promoted peace and the good work of President Buhari in the last three years of the administration.

One of the artistes, Adam Zango, said in spite of developmental efforts of previous administration in the Hausa film industry, the Buhari’s administration remained the best due to the love and concern for the progress of the players in the industry.

Zango assured the organisers of their support to President Buhari’s administration.

The event was attended by President Muhammadu Buhari, his wife Aisha, Aviation Minister Hadi Sirika, among others

See More Lovely Photos Below.........

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/aisha-buhari-hosts-artistes-supporting-president-buhari-photos-html/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by Nigeriapen1: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by Anigreat: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2018
shocked

The dullard is already in daura chilling with his cows, and y'all are embarking on a fruitless journey.

Its only left for him to handover to ATIKU come May next year.

God bless my incoming President Alhaji ATIKU ABUBAKAR

God bless my incoming VP PETER THE ROCK OBI.

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2018
Upcoming or downgoing artistes

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by haykes(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2018
Aisha self we don't know may b she is against lifeless man or supporting him, n beside where is d artists may be she mean Artisans

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by GMPO(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2018
J
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by yomi962: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2018
is this what Nigeria has been reduced too? is Nigeria a Hausa country? what level of nepotism ,fascism and ethnic bigotry is this. If you are outside this country you will think that Nigeria is a Muslim country

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
shocked

So they did not host the good-for-nothing APC asslicker KWAM1 just because he is not Hausa abi?

Let me even not talk about the pussy-lipped Kenneth Okonkwo whose mouth has further sagged from praise singing.

I pity every non-Hausa supporting Buhari if they can't tell from the writings on the wall that there is nothing for them.
O ga-eme unu voooom na anya.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
I still can't believe there are people who still want buhari to become our president again.

Nigeria will NEVER be great! SMH angry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by Firefire(m): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
MRS FRAUD~

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by niceprof: 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
Artist? such music are best played with analogue SW band radio,the type used by itinerant cattle herders .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by CaseTemplar(m): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
Interesting....

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by israelmao(m): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Aisha:Am I still in the Other Room?

Buhari: I am still thinking

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
wea d artist nah
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
I think say PDP talk say This woman no longer support her Husband again...PDP you have fail on arrival

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by Dandsome: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Arewa artistes

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by killuminati(m): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
The atikukooted ipob pigs of Biafra will soon come and rant nonsnses here

Go Mr President
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
sad

Nigeria is yet to have a worthy leader.

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by Beremx(f): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
What happened to those supporting him from the south?

I dey laugh grin

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
SCAM COUPLE! DAURA IS YOUR SUREST DESTINATION COME 2019¡

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So they did not host the good-for-nothing APC asslicker KWAM1 just because he is not Hausa abi?

Let me even not talk about the pussy-lipped Kenneth Okonkwo.

I pity every non-Hausa supporting Buhari.
O ga-eme unu voooom na anya.
I wonder how you take know book the post said she host people dat did music for her husband,did the post says Kwam1 sing for PMB,abeg go sit down somewhere

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
SO WE STILL HAVE SOME IDIOTS SUPPORTING THIS LIFELESS DULLARD..
NIGERIANS WE ARE OUR OWN PROBLEM..
ISNT IT GLARING THAT BUHARI IS CLUELESS AN DULL?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
GEJ was the best thing that happened to the Nigerian movie industry...

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by richidinho(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
One of the artistes, Adam Zango, said in spite of developmental efforts of previous administration in the Hausa film industry,

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Atiku all the way

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by mendii(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) by michoim(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
That is a good one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri / NL Monthly Political Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.