Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,565 members, 7,770,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:58 AM

Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo (60032 Views)

Seyi Awolowo And Girlfriend, Adeshola's Halloween Costume (Photos) / Wizkid Masked In Halloween Costume (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe, Mide Martins, Odunlade Adekola At Kemi Afolabi Father-In-Law Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by BonkoINC: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Serves d old mama right.

1 Like

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Ogalanyaidi(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
What is this for Christ's sake.
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by mightyhazell: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well even if Kemi's claims are not true, one thing is certain.

You are a hypocritical wayward slut.
You may buy a private jet for you son but it doesn't change the fact that he is still a bastard.

Besides no human being has the power or enough money, not even the president of the United States can change a fact like that.
Because it is a fact that money can't buy off.

Good day Linda Ike-ishi.

lol,u and anty kemi go make good milf couple,walai

2 Likes

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
How does she know how much it costs ?

4 Likes

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by nazablossom(f): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
solasoulmusic:
A Google Search will do the job.

3 Likes

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Xisnin(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Linda just made a mistake.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by enemyofprogress: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
allanphash7:
Linda really fall my hand honestly

Despite the fact that majority of us know your pregnancy were all format yet i don't expect you to reply hanti kemi

Now hanti kemi is leading by 4 goals to Nill
says who? It is now KemI 7 - 1 Linda

3 Likes

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by enemyofprogress: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
solasoulmusic:
olodo always asking mum question

1 Like

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by alexola20(m): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by solobenzo(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
so this mofo no they like wrong shii about her but she they sabi write about person

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by allanphash7(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Chai

enemyofprogress:
says who? It is now KemI 7 - 1 Linda

1 Like

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by phorget(m): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
A fight that they cannot just get an agreed venue to slug it out fist to fist is that one a fight?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Jd50: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
I do not think Linda should have dignified her with a response. However the record must be set straight, I gave birth to my daughter in that same hospital (Emory Midtown Hospital), it is one of the best hospitals in America and I can tell from the pictures even to the food plates were 100% valid and true based on my experience at Emory Midtown.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by movetoca: 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You may buy a private jet for you son but it doesn't change the fact that he is still a bastard.

Besides no human being has the power or enough money; not even the president of the United States can change a fact like that.

Good day Linda Ike-ishi.

Ike-ishi? How can you be so mean bro. This is the greatest insult I have ever seen. Please don't allow Linda to see this one, it can cause depression. Jesu

2 Likes

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by itsmolep(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
How to Login onto your Computer using your android phone
https://www.nairaland.com/4821495/how-login-onto-computer-remotely
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by okenwaa(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hohohohohohohohoho

The truth the say is always bitter. grin grin
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Amalekki: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
gurunlocker:
This coming week will be interesting....

Royal rumble or SmackDown live

Linda Vs Kemi
Lazy youth spotted - abeg find me space beside you make I go grab some popcorn grin

1 Like

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Mizwisdom(f): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Be the bigger person Linda

Need books? Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
Dear Linda,

Goan ask the transgender mtf hollywood A lists how they convince even more respectable hospitals to clear a whole ward for them to fake giving birth.

Namsense we cant be fooled undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by cnonyechi(f): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Besides no human being has the power or enough money; not even the president of the United States can change a fact like that.

Good day Linda Ike-ishi.

aha una dey fight? she hurt u?
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by emperorblog(m): 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
fight of d century
enjoy my siggy
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by itchie: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kemi don buy market
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by InvertedHammer: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Jd50:
I do not think Linda should have dignified her with a response. However the record must be set straight, I gave birth to my daughter in that same hospital (Emory Midtown Hospital), it is one of the best hospitals in America and I can tell from the pictures even to the food plates were 100% valid and true based on my experience at Emory Midtown.
/
How is Linda's response suppose to be dignifying?

They are on the same level. They are inglorious babymamas.

I don't know why folks keep putting Linda on a pedestal. Her hypocrisy is already out in public.

BTW, if a medical group is affiliated to a hospital and you are a patient, you can deliver in that hospital as long as your insurance is valid. What is special about Emory? Hospitals do not discriminate. There are many people on welfare who delivered in Emory as well.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Anything can be faked. Even the death of bok,o lord. So I won't be surprised for our smellos aunty to fake baby bump and delivery of a child. Biggest deception so far

1 Like

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
alexola20:

You just contradict urself immediately.You wrote,I quote "Like all Nigerian males,senseless and stupid".
Ok let's think this way unless u r not a Nigerian.But if u r a Nigerian,then u must have a father(unless u claim to be hanti Linda pikin),brother(s),male cousins,male friends,boyfriend(s),do u really mean all these people r what u wrote up there?

Think about it.

I will not dignify ur moronic statement with a response. But all Males that comment on NL are nothing but imbeciles and fish brains who have nothing reasonable to do than to hate on successful women. From my observation Nigerian men are all senseless and will always remain the scum of the earth.

BTW, Linda should sue that Kemi, its getting out of hand.
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
olodo always asking mum question
enemy my buddy ....how body why you just dey follow me upandan na ....
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by itsmeurLady(f): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Jd50:

Wow madam u signed up today just to defend Linda Ur love for her must be deep!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Awesomefred32(m): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
This ladies self dey neva talk where their issues start. undecided
they just do go up up.
Abi them dy bleep same guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun / Odunlade Adekola's Gay Role In "Daudu", A Yoruba Movie (Pics, Video) / Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.