Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! (14123 Views)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo / Ahmed Buhari Withdraws From 2019 Presidential Race, Declares Support For PMB / Umahi, Boss Mustapha, Ahmed Buhari, Others Attend 1st Aso Annual Lecture & Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by AnanseK(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2018
*WISE WORDS*

* IF you cannot be a bridge to connect people, then do not be a wall to separate them.
* IF you cannot be a light to brighten people's good deeds then do not be darkness covering their efforts.
* IF you cannot be water to help people's crops sprout, then do not be a pest destroying their crops.
* IF you cannot be a vaccine to give life, do not be a virus to terminate it.
* IF you cannot be a pencil to write anyone's happiness, then try to be a nice eraser to remove their sadness.
* We can always be each others keeper
* Let us resolve to heal the world by making it a better place.
�������

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by JasonScoolari: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2018
papiforreal:

I am buharist but you people are funny.
I am sorry Bro, we're not here to amuse you guys or the lifeless one, we're here to accomplish a mission by sending the lifeless mistake back to his barren 150 cows. We're here to correct our mistakes. And we shall do it. Get it right.
Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by arrestdarrester: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2018
SanusiGworo:
Probably a Buhari family member too ashamed to join his uncle in apc.

He is not related to Buhari in any way. While the ailing old man is from Katsina this vibrant young guy is from Niger state. He has a chance

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by Nasir123(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His only undoing is his name.
Walahi

Why do people still reason like this self

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by Nasir123(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2018
ceejayMAX:
anything buhari is a failure

U guys should check urselves o!
If the name Buhari had boxed u into surch corner that means we're in a bigger trouble o!

The guy is better for me since we're into this North-South thing.
I'll have to vote this guy.

OP;
How can I get this SNP form?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by Tolu1983: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2018
Here we go, I am in for this young Visionary Leader. We gonna kick out the butts of these old men. Young Ahmed, you have my vote. SNP right? I will look for them on my Voter's List and Vote you in!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by waleadex(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2018
Nasir123:

If the name Buhari had boxed u into surch corner that means we're in a bigger trouble o!

OP;
Drop your contact at waleadex005@gmail.com bro!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by Tolu1983: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2018
Nasir123:

OP;

I think you can check their website www.snp.org.ng and www.snp.com.ng. You can also search for them on their Social Handles. Maybe you may get their contact number.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by waleadex(m): 11:04am On Nov 01, 2018
Tolu1983:

I think you can check their website www.snp.org.ng and www.snp.com.ng. You can also search for them on their Social Handles. Maybe you may get their contact number.
Nice!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by OOA1979: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2018
SanusiGworo:
Probably a Buhari family member too ashamed to join his uncle in apc.
This is part of the reason we are where we are , The third paragraph clearly wrote KONTANGORA NIGER STATE, NORTH CENTRAL ....... Isn't it clear enough it's just a name. Maybe all Evans are related to the Evans the kidnapper?
Let's intelligently Google his name and know his antecedent...... I just did that now

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by waleadex(m): 11:11am On Nov 01, 2018
OOA1979:

This is part of the reason we are where we are , The third paragraph clearly wrote KONTANGORA NIGER STATE, NORTH CENTRAL ....... Isn't it clear enough it's just a name. Maybe all Evans are related to the Evans the kidnapper?
Let's intelligently Google his name and know his antecedent...... I just did that now
God bless you...
Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by goshen26: 11:14am On Nov 01, 2018
Anything Buhari is a no
Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by OOA1979: 11:23am On Nov 01, 2018
Donpeak:
Goan change your name first... haha
Maybe all Evans should go change their names becos one EVANS is a kidnapper.
So if a thief change his name it's good enough for you to consider him ?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by gentlegenius(m): 11:32am On Nov 01, 2018
4601CE:
The only Buhari we want is Sai baba
The Sai Baba you want will soon sell you to fund his budgets.

Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by bewla(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2018
yomi962:
shut up, no body wants to associate with incompetence and lifelessness
y una they fight ni
Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by Nasir123(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2018
Tolu1983:

Thanks.
I just did. ..I checked on their FB page.

To me the guy no even dey talk well! He is sounding funny.
Even Sowere.. who is from the Southwest will be more preferable self. And to me Sowere is not even qualify at the moment.
Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by bewla(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Anything called Buhari in Nigeria be it plant, animals or the lifeless one should be donated to the National museum in Uzbekistan.
ibiri o ibiri kan biri
Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by Dpharisee: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2018
The youths need to rally around one of their own. Even if you wont vote for him he still needs your support, he is a candidate of the future.
Kudos to him for coming out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by goldenfrosh(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Another Bubu cannot work.... Kolework
Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by serikiYCU(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
This is one of our own. Arise Nigerian youths and vote your own to drive the revolution we are all yarning to bring forth.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I am sorry Bro, we're not here to amuse you guys or the lifeless one, we're here to accomplish a mission by sending the lifeless mistake back to his barren 150 cows. We're here to correct our mistakes. And we shall do it. Get it right.
Legally or illegally the lifeless one is staying in the villa till 2023. Deal with it.
Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by chosky2589(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
My guy go nd rest! De name buhari don stain ur candidature
Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by Tolubory(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
BUHARI AGAIN..... KO JOO.....
Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by Omeokachie: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
The name Buhari demarkets the man. This is because the other Buhari has proven to be nothing but a disaster.
Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by COOL10(m): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
I watched his interview on TVC some months back. He's quite educated and eloquent too. The problem is Nigerians don't want to hear anything BU not to talk of BUHARI again.
Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by jessedaflow: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
SAY NO TO ANYTIN BUHARI..
Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by FRESHGIST247: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
We need google adscene anyone with the clue of how to get it
Re: 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! by LANDLORD72: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
We say no for any kind of buhari. Welcome Atikulated on board.vote Atiku-Obi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Social Media Bill: Protests To Rock National Assembly / Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina / PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.