Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday (46091 Views)

Faithia Williams Celebrates 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos / Teesa Williams Celebrates Her 16th Birthday. Regina Askia Shares Then Vs Now Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by kidap: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2018
Ex-wife of popular Nollywood producer, Tchidi Chikere, Sophia, has accepted faith over her failed marriage with her ex and she is not regretting about the past.

Unlike many who would have made trouble everywhere she goes, Sophia believes that she has lent  her lesson and needs to brace up and push forward.

All things working in her favour, she is not ashamed revealing the identity of the man who has put so much joy in her heart.

Her new lover recently turned a year older and she did not stop at celebrating him thereby making the world know that he was the one that has changed her life for the better.

In her words,
“Happy bday king. no one will understand our relationship you came into my life and you changed everything.. thank you for loving me unconditionally after all these years, you still my favorite drug.”

Source: https://gidifeed.com/tchidi-ex-wife-sophia-chikere-shows-off-new-lover-as-he-celebrates-birthday/

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by majamajic(m): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2018
wow

just move on girl,

celebrities supposed to be getting half charge discounts from event planners !!!

it doesn't last , some go on to have like 3-5 traditional/white weddings . that's huge spending .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by praizblog: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2018
Dey resemble nah

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by NwaAmaikpe: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
shocked

I pity my guy Tchidi Chikere who was better off with this girl despite her slutty-inclinations.

But like Usher rightly said, ''you never miss a good thing till it leaves you''

Now the infatuation from Nuella Njubuigbo's bleached knuckles has faded away and he has realized that there is more to life than Professor Johnbull.

Young Mula is blessed to be the one now drilling a borehole dug and abandoned by a respected producer.

Who knows, it may be me tomorrow because no one has the C of O to this wayward woman's kpekus.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
The "favorite drug" part got me laughing grin

Please I need a loan or sponsor to purchase a tricycle (Keke Napep) so I can ride it myself. The only collateral I have is my B.Sc and NYSC certificates and I'm willing to use it. I'm in Lagos State but I'm willing to relocate if need be.
If there's anyone who can help, kindly call or whatsapp me on 070..66690..784
You can also click on the link on my signature to message me directly. Thanks

kindly help me retweet on twitter https://twitter.com/Olekumaster/status/1058499933614063616?ref

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by xoyosajesu: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
ehn ehn but should we now fry fish
Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sophia like same kind of men. Tchidi n mula resemble each other

12 Likes

Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Kissup(f): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by BanevsJoker(m): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
This girl is a snitch, a friggin rattus rattus. Why mention the word "drug" in your post? Women have been the downfall of men since the Garden of Eden.

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Beremx(f): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
Life goes on dear. Tchidi has moved on and you have to do the same.

Let love lead the way!

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by OkoyeA1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
;D8
Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by AdonaiAluminium: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
Happy birthday Pretty woman

Insulated roofing sheets and panels for cold rooms, event halls, studios, factories etc..Contact us now
Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Betakeshi: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by ionsman: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
The fact he's tatted up doesn't mean he's irresponsible tho. As long as you're enjoying your relationship, more wetness to your kpungis...

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by enemyofprogress: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
I ate remnants eater
Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Edmondd(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
She moved on with Tchidi's look alike. That shows she still love Tchidi.

Christmas is at the corner, you really need our service. Reach us for your interior decorations including curtains and window blinds and other home accessories. Tel/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Dinho20(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
If she's happy, it's all good and well.
Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Hisxellency: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Is the Guy into Wrestling or what Nuella Njubuigbo do this Sophia strong thing o. Thank God she is getting over the failed marriage

1 Like

Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by MyAmericandream(f): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Betakeshi:
grin
I knew you booked space so that you'll have time to badmouth this babe.
Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by BruncleZuma: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Another Iceberg Slim...

[img]https://i./Z4Jr.gif[/img]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by MyAmericandream(f): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I know you'll badmouth her, that was y you booked space Sharply.
Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
young MULA. All these Hoeactors and Hoeactresses.
Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Alzirida(f): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
shocked

It saddens when it has gotten to a stage whereby to describe u , one need to link u to ur ex, or past to get to ur present

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
I don hia...

Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by InvertedHammer: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
/
Some ladies just know how to select them.

A man dressing like a boy? No man above 23 should look like this.

/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
I hope he doesnt turn out to be a wife beater
Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by futuregovernor: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
ajon1:
The "favorite drug" part got me laughing grin

Please I need a loan or sponsor to purchase a tricycle (Keke Napep) so I can ride it myself. The only collateral I have is my B.Sc and NYSC certificates and I'm willing to use it. I'm in Lagos State but I'm willing to relocate if need be.
If there's anyone who can help, kindly call or whatsapp me on 070..66690..784
You can also click on the link on my signature to message me directly. Thanks
OK,is well
Re: Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday by M7even(m): 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
See as the house be like bank or stock market center, with all the wall clocks to tell the time in Kano, Lagos, onitsha and Aba.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) / Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) / Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.