Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Betguaranteed NEC Nijmegen Vs Fortuna Sittard Predictions - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betguaranteed NEC Nijmegen Vs Fortuna Sittard Predictions (397 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion / Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Betguaranteed NEC Nijmegen Vs Fortuna Sittard Predictions by BETGUARANTEED(m): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2018
NEC coming from a shameful display as they got trashed at home with 1-5 against Top Oss. Their own crowd booed them after the final whistle so another crisis in Nijmegen. One more loss and traditionally the players bus will be harassed ( that is a common hype in Dutch football ). Top is playing very attacking football but they should be still ashamed with such a bigger payroll. I watched NEC at home against Eindhoven and they could not even create a single chance to score.

The Manager said that he wants to fix his defence as they allow too many goals but i doubt that they can park the bus at home, something that he said himself as well.

Manager Jack de Gier after last weekends loss:.,,this is a hard blow for us, this will affect us more than people think it will.''

About the Fortuna game he says: In my heart i would like to start with my best eleven, but we have an important game this Sunday. We would like to make our own choices but we have missings as Mart Dijkstra, Ole Romeny, Mathias Bossaerts and Rens van Eijden are all injured or not 100% fit to play again in such a short time''.

According to the local press, Kevin Jansen, Mike Ndayshimiye and Terry Lartey Sanniez will probably start.

Randy Wolters and Norbert Alblas are still ( long term ) injured.

It seems like Annas Achaber ( former Feyenoord and PEC player ) will start from the bench.

Probable lineup:

Van Duin; Lartey Sanniez, Buwalda, Kvida, Labylle; Jansen, Overtoom, Van den Berg; Okita, Braken, Ndayshimiye.

Fortuna Sittard is not doing bad in the Eredivisie. They have 10 points and they come from a narrow loss against Vitesse in Arnhem.

The situation for Fortuna is looking better, Altough striker Andrija Novakovich is still injured and Kai Heerings is still not 100% healthy. Manager René Eijer does not plan to make big changes: ,, We cannot afford to rotate like that, we are not Ajax or PSV. Also, we are working on a process where we try to build some security. We all dream to play in the Cup final, that would be wonderful.''

Probable lineup:

Özer, Essers, Ninaj, Dammers, Ospitalieri, El Messaoudi, Rodrigues, Diemers, Semedo, Stokkers, Lamprou.

So a lot of pressure on the hosts and in their current form i see some value with the hosts

Prediction====Over 2.5

BELGIUM Jupiler League Anderlecht - Lokeren over2.5
EFL CUP Manchester City - Fulham over2.5
KUWAIT: Premier League Al Naser - Al Tadamon over2.5

VISIT FOR MORE @ http://betguaranteed.com/

(1) (Reply)

Billing: Why I’m Not Thinking About Playing For Nigeria / The End For Long Servant Koscielny / Earn As Much As #1,500-3000k Daily With Ur Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.