Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,867 members, 7,956,276 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months (37152 Views)

Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries / Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by bobby86(m): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
it will soon clear from your eyes.disguise
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by dannybrasky(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Initial gra gra or not! Be happy for those who haven't received salaries from the ponmo cutter for a whole year! Leave hatred aside and celebrate the workers of ekiti.
FortifiedCity:
sad

This is what we call 'Initial gra-gra'

Quote me in 7 months if alert enters same time

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by Komu1048(m): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
gurunlocker:
That's normal, go and ask ondo state governor...

In few months now, he will start his own excuses.

But why do governors always make paying salary like a privilege and not a right?

This is not fayemi first time in office, in his first term he didn't owe so why will he owe now

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hope it continues like this. .meanwhile for those on active subscription on their dstvs with access and family package should check my last topic for compact sports
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by dotcodotuk: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
Astrosmart:
an ipob member will kill you

No way. IPOB are terrorists of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by anytexy: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
Which one be October salary? Have they cleared the arrears?
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by biomedixexcel(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
sojiboy:
Ekiti state workers are elated as they received first salary in the same month since the past 10 months.
Fayemi who promised to restore workers welfare in state has started walking his talks even within his first 14 days in office. Dr. John Kayode Fayemi also reiterated his plans to find solution to the arrears owe the workers by the out gone administration within his first 1 year in office.

APC should support their brothers in Kogi and Osun to pay salary
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by Smooyis(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
Thanks to the governor. And congratulations to all ekiti people. This will boost local economy.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by ridbell01(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Corrinthians:
Imagine the kind of idiot our brothers from the East were insisting continues calling the shots in Ekiti.

There is no other evidence of their hatred for South West and their craving for its retrogression than their love and support for a character like Fayose.

I hope and pray ALL their governors become Fayose like in Jesus name.
my oga they hate themselves cuz many of the sold them ancestral homes to get tfair to southwest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by sekundosekundo: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Corrinthians:
Imagine the kind of idiot our brothers from the East were insisting continues calling the shots in Ekiti.

There is no other evidence of their hatred for South West and their craving for its retrogression than their love and support for a character like Fayose.

Shut up.

Aregbe your man is also owing workers salaries.

Check other APC states .

Shut up already.
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by sekundosekundo: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
ridbell01:
my oga they hate themselves cuz many of the sold them ancestral homes to get tfair to southwest

If they sold their ANCESTRAL homes to come to SW and bought your own ancestral lands in SW, it is called successful business.
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by ethan101(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
salary payment now is now an achievement? APC ARE MAD
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
Shame on Fayose and PDP!

lol. Fayosee also did same thing for good 3months before story change, All these ones are just for the camera. Quote me again in 3months time if the payment is still the same.
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by tfelicityk(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
Congratulations to them... I hope the government will continue with the trend he started? May he allows God touch his heart.
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by kenodrill: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Don't be a bad energy and an enemy of progress so you also can be progressive.
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by goslowgoslow(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Astrosmart:
are you sure you won't die now?
Anybody can die anytime, but I wish nobody death. So you can die anytime even before Buhari.
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by SingleWahala(f): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

......Shaaaarrrraaaaaaappp! Jobless Nairalander lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by KINGinVAHALA: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
slimany:

lol. Fayosee also did same thing for good 3months before story change, All these ones are just for the camera. Quote me again in 3months time if the payment is still the same.
Nigga, we do not know tomorrow because we aren't God. If tomorrow comes and he doesn't pay, we would still criticize him. For now let's appreciate the fact that he acknowledge the workers needs their salaries because they deserve it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by Naruto87(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Congrats to the people of the state. Holding the pay of a worker is hard. Let's all vote for a credible leader come 2019 and not vote based on religious and tribalistic beliefs
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
SingleWahala:
......Shaaaarrrraaaaaaappp! Jobless Nairalander lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
If I slap you, you will disappear. Jobful nairalander
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by mechanics(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Wow, good news.
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by shekinahisaac: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Salary wey na for beer palour and ashawo everything go end.
Weytin concern you with how them take spend their money. after all, the governor has fulfilled his promises.
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by femmy0078(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
The devil shouldnt have paid now. If he was not being reinbursed by his sectional leader... Mheeeewwww. But the mortality rate has increased. He is being known for frequent killing.
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by Cajal(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
..shame on Atikulooters
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by Sebosede(f): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ops pls correct d heading, salaries were still paid till last month, may salary tho.
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
FG HELD MONIES BECAUSE FAYOSE WAS THERE NOW THAT HE HAS LEFT THEY RELEASED IT BECAUSE FAYEMI WON. SENSELESS FG. GIVE EKITI WHAT BELONGSO EKII NO MATTER WHO IS THERE AS GOVERNOR.
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by Bograd83(f): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by duality(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
Corrinthians:

But you have no qualms with such in Osun State.

Shitt!!!!!

I'm not your brother from the east.
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by babafirst(m): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

ANGEL OF DOOM. You should be sucking feeding bottle for this your comment. Politics has blinded your reasoning to celebrate something good. Always praying for evil because it doesn't favour you. Educated illiterate.Shame.
Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by comrChris(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
They said after ten months, that means fayose didn't actually start owing workers from when he assume office..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses / Atiku Returns From Vacation / Two Million People Will Start Receiving ₦20bn Monthly From June - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.