Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers (5086 Views)

APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi / Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja / Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by ayfay047(f): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
The All Progressive Congress, APC, which is the main ruling political party in Nigeria, and most likely to retain power in 2019, has concluded its final list of members of the party’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Council, for its Presidential Candidate, Muhammadu Buhari.

Although, sources could not reveal the full list of members of the Presidential Campaign Council, it however, mention that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will be playing a very major role in the Presidential Campaign Council, as Chairman.

The former Lagos Governor has been briefed on this proposal, and was one of the issues that was discussed during his meeting with Buhari yesterday at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The Minister of Transportation, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, said the source, is, however, proposed to continue in his position as the director-general of the campaign.

By the time-table of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), the ban on electioneering for presidential candidates would be lifted on November 18.

Tinubu, according to the source, is being proposed for that role because of his vast experience in electioneering, a talent he reportedly displayed during the 2015 campaign that brought Buhari to power.

“The president has so much confidence in Tinubu, and feels that he would be best suited to lead the campaign,” the source revealed.

In his first assignment, the Jagaban of Lagos, attacked the Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, saying, the former VP is going nowhere in the 2019 elections.

Tinubu was reacting to the meeting of Atiku, in Dubai, over the 2019 elections.

Tinubu, who spoke with State House Correspondents after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari said Atiku can meet anywhere to strategise, but Nigerians will not vote for him.

When asked if he was jittery about Atiku meeting in Dubai to unseat Buhari, he said: “We do not fear, whether it is in the jungle, or is in Dubai, or is in Abu Dhabi, people are free to meet and strategise in any way they form, but we are not going back to the illusion of the PDP.

“It is not possible, Nigerians will not do that. They say slow and steady wins the race; we inherited that from our forefathers and knowledgeable people.

“We cannot go back to the pit that we inherited for 16 years. They can strategise from anywhere, but a leopard cannot change it skin”, he said.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by Firefire(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
Wasted efforts.

The terrorist is going back to his cows.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by id911(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
Exercise in futility!

I only pity LOOTimi Amaechi, the prodigal son of Ubima. He will have no where to run to when Mr incompetent is evicted from Aso Rock next year

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by Rityonyi(f): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
I respect this Tinubu after the Tinubu/Ambode saga shocked

The fact that he is powerful is not an exaggeration cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by richidinho(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
lol
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by JasonScoolari: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
ayfay047:
The All Progressive Congress, APC, which is the main ruling political party in Nigeria, and most likely to retain power in 2019,

If you don't know the meaning of "brown envelope" Journalism, the above statement is just a clear definition.

God bless Atiku
God bless the PDP

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by SarkinYarki: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
Buhari doing all he can to commit Tiinubu and his greed but it will be in total futility

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by Okewa(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
In as much as I want atiku to unseat buari come 2019,the fear of tinubu should not be overlooked

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by Rityonyi(f): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
Between Tinubu and Obasanjo who can command people's vote at the moment?

Like for Tinubu share for Obasanjo.

Answer based on situation on ground and not on the party you want to win.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by slimfit1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hausa people i like them, they know how to use people once they have achieved what they want they dispose of you. Yoruba people my people and Igbo people forget things quickly. Tinubu please where was the secretary of state when you were campaigning in 2015. You too could have been secretary of state, or nominate someone for that position. You funded or lagos funded the campaign.
Tinubu if Buhari wins you are useless. Someone else is enjoying your work. Rotimi same minister of power after all that work is more of an insult sir.
Most of the people occupying positions we didn't see them during the election. Do you want to waste another 4 years of your life?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by Throwback: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
Rityonyi:

Has Tinubu ever lost his ward before?

Tinubu out of political office for over 11yrs, can still influence who becomes governor in a faraway state.

Obasanjo out of Presidential office for same period of over 11yrs, cannot even influence who wins a party primary for councillor in Ota.

Obasanjo only edges Tinubu on the international front as a former military President, UN secretary general aspirant, and former civilian President. So that international prestige and acclaim, Tinubu can only aspire to yet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by huyoza: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
thats a great offer
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by Omeokachie: 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
The bigger they come, the harder they fall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by Auladimeji2: 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Rityonyi:

Majorities of people don't know how powerful Tinubu is.
Tinubu can influence all the House of reps and senators in Southwest to push for the agenda to separate the country. PDP fear that man die.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by Auladimeji2: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Okewa:
In as much as I want atiku to unseat buari come 2019,the fear of tinubu should not be overlooked
He will show the igbos that they shouldn't underrates the demigod of politics
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by M7even(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Did u smell agbero poo talk oozing out from his mouth
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by Auladimeji2: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
slimfit1:
Hausa people i like them, they know how to use people once they have achieved what they want they dispose of you. Yoruba people my people and Igbo people forget things quickly. Tinubu please where was the secretary of state when you were campaigning in 2015. You too could have been secretary of state, or nominate someone for that position. You funded or lagos funded the campaign.
Tinubu if Buhari wins you are useless. Someone else is enjoying your work. Rotimi same minister of power after all that work is more of an insult sir.
Most of the people occupying positions we didn't see them during the election. Do you want to waste another 4 years of your life?
Tinubu aim is never to be under Buhari cabinet but to pave way for him if he wants to contest for the president of Nigeria.
Tinubu no be small pikin for politics, OBJ can testify

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by LamidiCownu: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
slimfit1:
Carry your fake love elsewhere...
Whose loyalist are Osinbajo,Fowler, Dabiri and co
Tinubu is a major stake holder in the present government. You'd rather Buhari vacate his seat for him before you hateful folks believe he's being treated fairly abi....mtchewww
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by Auladimeji2: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
Rityonyi:

In south west Tinubu gallant pass OBJ no be small

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by delkuf(m): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
Rityonyi:

how much can he affect, Ogun, Oyo and rest. that man only have power in Lagos. Even in Lagos it will divided. What happened with Ambode, was because Ambode was bad as a politician. He should have win the heart of other party members. He could not try that with Fashola

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by delkuf(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
Omeokachie:
The bigger they come, the harder they fall
I like the rythme
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by slimfit1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
LamidiCownu:

Carry your fake love elsewhere...
Whose loyalist are Osinbajo,Fowler, Dabiri and co
Tinubu is a major stake holder in the present government. You'd rather Buhari vacate his seat for him before you hateful folks believe he's being treated fairly abi....mtchewww

Tinubu was forgotten straight after the buhari moved into Aso Rock we know. This people you mentioned campaigned for Buhari. The people now getting top jobs we didn't see during campaign dictating to Boy Osinbajo. The pastor is not bold enough for my liking.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by slimfit1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
delkuf:
how much can he affect, Ogun, Oyo and rest. that man only have power in Lagos. Even in Lagos it will divided. What happened with Ambode, was because Ambode was bad as a politician. He should have win the heart of other party members. He could not try that with Fashola

Fashola made Tinubu look good fact. Fashola's performance is what made people follow Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by delkuf(m): 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
slimfit1:

Fashola made Tinubu look good fact. Fashola's performance is what made people follow Tinubu.
you didn't get me. I was talking about when there was fixed between them
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by ADEDANIEL1: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
Agrotrends Nigeria Integrated Services, Lagos Nigeria & Helen Genius, Osun State, Nigeria

Unveil the first Lagos Mixology Practical Training

1⃣ How to make Ginger Oil
2⃣How to make Carrot Oil
3⃣Making Long Hair & Skin Care Recipes
4⃣Making of Basic Aroma Therapy
5⃣ Digital Business Marketing
6⃣Getting NAFDAC & CAC Registration
7⃣ Access to BOI Loan to get started

Let's go Organic full practical training coupled with
Materials, Refreshments & 3months Mentorship @NECA House, Agindingbi, Ikeja Lagos

Click the link below to join the introductory class
https:///2YWFOpRAr6GHibIkEgGezF
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by tonofar: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
APC big wigs thumb up
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by LamidiCownu: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
slimfit1:

Tinubu was forgotten straight after the buhari moved into Aso Rock we know. This people you mentioned campaigned for Buhari. The people now getting top jobs we didn't see during campaign dictating to Boy Osinbajo. The pastor is not bold enough for my liking.
No point arguing with you...ciao
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by dadebayo1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
Tissue paper..... Use and dump... He should better listen to his wife.. Anyway he knows best and i understand he is playing the right card...
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by witolo: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
APC big wigs thumb up smiley smiley
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari doing all he can to commit Tiinubu and his greed but it will be in total futility
Don't think Tinubu is a push over in Nigeria politics o.
The guy survived a political tsunami in the West and went on to create an empire out of it.
That's my main reason for liking him even though I'm not from the West neither am I an APC supporter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Against Doctors Advice I Delayed Childbirth Till My Birthday –precious Chikwendu / Correction Of DOB On NIMC Database / Ipob Has Been Vindicated (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.