Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son (43151 Views)

Olamide, Aisha Sulaiman, Their Son Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji On School Runs / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide's Son Grown Up And Handsome In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by Mankosi: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
Wetin concern nigeria with Halloween if no be inferiority complex..

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by Sultty(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
Go do Batman for sambisa forest and help us capture shekau grin grin
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hello everyone

Check out my reaction video to A.D.A.N - Pacific on YouTube,the group is amazing,I wasn't expecting the song to be that good especially the fact they are from Port Harcourt ..check it out and subscribe,like,share and comment your opinions as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6nOEMhD_4o
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
All the traditional African / Nigerian festivals we never celebrate na halloween

Very soon we go dey celebrate July 4th for bongo.... Nothing we no fit do for naija grin

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by starboyflight(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
Loading iTunes at pepper stew rates today! Hit me up in my bio
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by spiritofthedead: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
Batty the Batman
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by Mhiztamurtala(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by Khenxy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
Cute boy....

By the way...Get a fully functional website for your blogs and businesses for as low as 5000 naira...
Contact me on WhatsApp

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by basty: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
Why are we copying these foreign cultures for God's sake.

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by wonder233: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Do we observe Halloween in Nigeria?
Bunch of low self esteemed lowlifes masquerading as celebrities in Nigeria.

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by Ishilove: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
thorpido:
Who Halloween help?
Na everything be copy copy.
O sun mi egbon

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by HomeOfMe(f): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Celebgistz1:
Nigerian rapper, Olamide just shared photos of his son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji in batman halloween costume.

He captioned it, 'Young Batman'.

See photo below;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/olamide-shares-cute-photo-of-his-son-milliano-in-adorable-halloween-costume/
All the Nigerian "celebrities"showing us Halloween costumes,I hope they're all in the US or UK at the moment. Because Nigeria does not recognize it.
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by martineverest(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
hope he will take his son to ojude oba festival or osun Oshogbo festival
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by jody10(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
grin Ibile batman

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by holluphemydavid(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
Celebgistz1:
This one na mushin Batman grin
Nope, it's Bariga Batman lol
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by mike1994reds: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Colo mentality, they celebrate other people culture but call theirs local and evil. smh.
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by mike1994reds: 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mankosi:
Wetin concern nigeria with Halloween if no be inferiority complex..
God bless you my brother, i'm sure they are willing to be white men's slave all over again.
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by Topmaike007(m): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
bluefilm:
So this halloween nonsense don reach naija?

Tufiakwa! embarassed embarassed embarassed
big tufiakwa my bro

Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
SMJay:
New Yam festival, you will label it occult.
Masquerade/Eyo festival, you will call it razz.
Cultural dance in town square, you will be absent.

But you are excited about Halloween, simply because it is a foreign idea.
You are a disgrace to our ancestors and collective heritage. wink wink wink wink
just had to quote so the person at the back can hear you well.
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by davekata: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
me sef,I go born oh

Pls guys vote for me through this link. It means a lot to me.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpnUASggfF1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=11liih7gzdq3o
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by Yudee8(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
Halloween = masquerade. His son is playing foreign masquerade. cheesy
Re: Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son by JJOF(m): 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
itchie:
Which one be Halloween again for Nigeria?
My broda i tire o.

Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Chioma Replies Fan Who Said She Has 'Friendzoned' Davido / Annie Idibia Gives Ubi Franklin A Peck On Airplane On Their Way To Dubai