Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Get My Zain #500 Free Browseing Info Now - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Get My Zain #500 Free Browseing Info Now (645 Views)

>>zain/airtel Freedom Settins 4 Pc Fr3 Browsin: Iwp Is 4ckin Up In Sum Places<< / Decoding Zain Eg162g Usb Modem / Top Secret( Glo,mtn,zain)don't Want You To Know About Your Phone Caller Id (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get My Zain #500 Free Browseing Info Now by tmconsult(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2010
no setting no softwear get d info & start browseing instantly with ur zain sim card, for a toking of #300 naira, u cant get it cheap else where, since it work for me dats why am giving it out for a toking, 08070505158,07060807413.
Re: Get My Zain #500 Free Browseing Info Now by Woke4all(m): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2010
Can't you give it out free? Rubbish!!!
Re: Get My Zain #500 Free Browseing Info Now by tmconsult(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2010
@woke4all, nobody is beging u to pay or buy d info, because when i was paying #2500 to buy it from dis same forum i did not collect money from u. so dont put ur leg in ur mouth, thanks.
Re: Get My Zain #500 Free Browseing Info Now by Woke4all(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2010
tmconsult:

@woke4all, nobody is beging u to pay or buy d info, because when i was paying #2500 to buy it from dis same forum i did not collect money from u. so dont put your leg in your mouth, thanks.
Why pay when you can get it free?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-482183.0.html

stop posting rubbish on the whole forum!!!
Re: Get My Zain #500 Free Browseing Info Now by olamathins(m): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2010
Heello House
Rewardlink Ventures is releasing her mid-year jumbo sales of the following products:

-sure way to make real money on football Betting;
-Expert advice on online article writing;
-How to open a paypal account using your Atm to verify it;
-How to make real money sending bulk sms for companies;
-How to register a company name with CAC within the period of a month;
-How to make cool money selling information online;
-Sure ways to make money on online forum like nairaland;
-List of companies that sell recharge cards at much reduced prices;
-How to set up your own blog and monetize it with click bank,amazon and twitter;
-The secret that the ikeja boys would not want you to know on where to get laptop at very cheap prices.

None of these ebooks on a normal day costs nothing less than 800 naira. But we have decided to give all these 10 eBooks out for as low as two thousand naira for this jumbo session. This offer last until the middle of August, after which the price would return to the normal prices. So if you are interested, send an email to rewarlink75@gmail.com or call 07032060088. This is a one time opportunity and you will be amazed at what you are going to find out from those materials. Act wisely and act fast.

BONUS: GET MY ZAIN #500 FREE BROWSING INFO NOW
Re: Get My Zain #500 Free Browseing Info Now by cosmos001: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2010
Hey bro pls send the settings to my mailbox, Thanks

emailbox-finsicp@yahoo.com
Re: Get My Zain #500 Free Browseing Info Now by yahoo2(m): 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2010
Get what you need on this page, stop paying anybody: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-481258.0.html#msg6427813

(1) (Reply)

5% Slash On New Laptops / What Types Of Phone Internet Connections Are Available In Nigeria? / Learn How To Make A Fortune On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.