Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,041 members, 7,859,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? (44256 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Married Lanre Gentry, Her Estranged Husband / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by hypazmedia: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
Pussy
Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by okwabayi(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
This _bitch is a loser. The logical explanation why exes come back is because they are losers who haven’t changed for the better.
It’s only when we see exes doing and looking better than we are that stupid thoughts of going back flood our minds.

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by GenFunction: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
holluphemydavid:

Dat will be hard
....WIZKID
Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by Henjor48(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lilian Esoro Olympus right now Ike

Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by Gkemz: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
That one na their business. If dey like let them continue in their hide and seek game. Btw how does this news affect our crumbled economy.
Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by Born2Breed(f): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Munzy14:
Nigerian woman sef, she left thinking ubi will be shattered, unfortunately he picked up himself and kept the hustle 100%, today he is acquiring wealth more than he has done over the years. Seeing him glowing calls for a regret.
lesson: never forget ur self and d hustle, even when people seems to forget u. When u hit success, they will come firing shots.
lalasticlala, dominique this is FP worthy. Thanks.

Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by slowice(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Wait oo... So all this is about him cheating.... The lady is so immature. I know he must ve apologized a 100 times before but his crime was so weighty and she jx cannot let it go..... Well for me this is plain stupidity because there's always a way to settle amicably only if one wants to settle rather than go the whole length to divorce.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by vito30(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
bigkahuna704:
Bury The Hatchet. So He Can bury His Poultry Animal Inside Your Household Pet.
u mean cock in pussy? how dies that work?a fowl entering a cat? u know must cats i know eat chicken...Wild cats
Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
slowice:
Wait oo... So all this is about him cheating.... The lady is so immature. I know he must ve apologized a 100 times before but his crime was so weighty and she jx cannot let it go..... Well for me this is plain stupidity because there's always a way to settle amicably only if one wants to settle rather than go the whole length to divorce.
turn d tables, would u say same if it was d woman who cheated?
Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by Efikoroy: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=victorian post=72596224]She now realize guys coming her way just want to fucvkk and move on.

No go reconcile with your husband. Keep deceiving yourself, while your husband keeps growing successful and u are there claiming, no man can cheat on me.

Men cheats whether we wish to admit it as women or not.

Her eyes don clear .
Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by mechanics(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
once a cheat, always a cheat.

If he fvcked the pucci once, he can fvck it again.

Sha don't come crying to social media when it happens again
That's your opinion, mistakes can happen, even you can can mistake.
Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by holluphemydavid(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
GenFunction:
....WIZKID
U garit
Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by holluphemydavid(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
GenFunction:
....WIZKID
U garit
Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by CHARLOE(m): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
gloria34:
turn d tables, would u say same if it was d woman who cheated?
Make I hear word jor! All d di.cks she's been banging since she moved out nko? If I'm ubi, its over, won't accept her back cos its obvious she doesn't luv him, just realised she's d loser, d more di.cks she bangs d more her value drops. But ubi is a pussy nigga, n she knows how to press his mumu button.
Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by ehis05(m): 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
If our mothers left our dads when they cheated..majority of us wud hav been products or co-parenting

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by Creativebae(f): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
They had better get back together,
Well I can't leave my hubby because he cheated oh, I'll love him too much to want to loose him mbok.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by Burgerlomo: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
victorian:
She now realize guys coming her way just want to fucvkk and move on.

No go reconcile with your husband. Keep deceiving yourself, while your husband keeps growing successful and u are there claiming, no man can cheat on me.

Men cheats whether we wish to admit it as women or not.

Her eyes don clear .

2 in 1, beautiful gal with brain cool

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by stillseth: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
LesbianBoy:

The person stole it from me. angry

Na to dey trademark quotes be that on nairaland ooo...
Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by bigcasava1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
mailtimi:
For weeks now, Estranged couple Lilian Esoro and Ubi Franklin have been giving each other some degree of attention and this goes beyond just co-parenting, hinting on signs that they might be burying the hatchets and re-uniting.

A new post by the Mother of one, might just be confirming that. She shared a post on her IG story asking if ex partners can come back again after breaking up on cheating grounds.

SOURCE: https://naijalog.com/actress-lilian-esoro-hints-on-going-back-to-her-estranged-husband-ubi-franklin-photo/
WHO CHEATED AMONG U?
Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Making same mistake again. Social media is the bane of many a marriage. How can a grown ass woman be seeking advice from online weirdos?

She just wants people to know that dude had edible caterers too.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by THEGALADIMA(m): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
stillseth:
i read a quote on Nairaland few days ago..." A pvssy Fvcked, can not be unFvcked, but can definitely be Re-Fvcked.

Okafors Law
Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by THEGALADIMA(m): 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
bigcasava1:
WHO CHEATED AMONG U?
She was the one..... reliable source.
Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by Exodora: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
]Nigerian woman sef, she left thinking ubi will be shattered, unfortunately he picked up himself and kept the hustle 100%, today he is acquiring wealth more than he has done over the years. Seeing him glowing calls for a regret.
lesson: never forget ur self and d hustle, even when people seems to forget u. When u hit success, they will come firing shots.

So how do u know all this .Seriously I hate people that think the way you do Christ!!!
Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by Exodora: 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
]Nigerian woman sef, she left thinking ubi will be shattered, unfortunately he picked up himself and kept the hustle 100%, today he is acquiring wealth more than he has done over the years. Seeing him glowing calls for a regret.

So how do u know all this .Seriously I hate people that think the way you do Christ!!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by Ategberoson(m): 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
will she be asking this question if her husband was a Muslim that are opportune to marry more than one wife

you caught him with another pvssy so what? some ladies friends that are married sef do tell their man to go fvck outside if they can't withstand is libido, once he protect himself. pvssy get tired too my sister
Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by liyahwillie(f): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2018
chriskosherbal:
haha c'mon brother people change he is not just anybody but her "estranged husband" you must give people a chance sometimes. The Good Lord gives us chance upon chance every now & then why not extend same gesture sometimes to your fellow human..

Stop been "creepy blackpool " grin
YES PEOPLE CHANGE... BUT THERE ARE HUMANS WHO ARE LIKE THAT OF A leopard's SKIN DAT its spot can't be removed
Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by victorian(f): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2018
Biingoo:
Evening newspaper Spotted

Really? cool

Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by Biingoo: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2018
victorian:

Really? cool
Lmao!!! Is that your new mode of advertising your 33yrs old expired product?? You look​ like an embalmed corpse! spit!
Re: Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? by victorian(f): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
Biingoo:
Lmao!!! Is that your new mode of advertising your 33yrs old expired product?? You look​ like an embalmed corpse! spit!

cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters / Emeka Ike Celebrates His Son, Michael Ike Nicholas' 16th Birthday (photos) / Pretty Mike Exposes More Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Done Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.