Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Have I Been Given Admission? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have I Been Given Admission? (385 Views)

Which Polytechnic In Nigeria Accept Second Choice And Will Be Given Admission. / Reasons You Might Not Be Given Admission Into The University This Year / Reasons Why You Might Not Be Given Admission In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Been Given Admission? by Trizzi: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
I checked on Jamb page this morning and I saw this, Please does this mean have been given Admission or what?
Am confused please

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Please help sad

Re: Have I Been Given Admission? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
U've been admitted, proceed to a cyber cafe and tell the attendant you wish to print your admission letter.... They charge you though
Re: Have I Been Given Admission? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
No you haven't been given admission don't fall for that scam,i heard that scammers now cloned website in order to defraud gullible individuals.
My best bet is for you to visit a jamb office near you and confirm.
Re: Have I Been Given Admission? by dregmaster: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
Go to CAPS on your JAMB profile page and search for your admission. What you are seeing is just payment for the admission letter. if you have not been admitted your money is wasted. You can also check admission status on the page.
Re: Have I Been Given Admission? by Trizzi: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
No you haven't been given admission don't fall for that scam,i heard that scammers now cloned website in order to defraud gullible individuals.
My best bet is for you to visit a jamb office near you and confirm.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: ASUU Begins Indefinite Strike / Admission Into Chinese Universities. / 2019/2020 Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Scheme To Uk, France And Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.