Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) (9160 Views)

Singaporean Death Row Inmate Nagaenthran's Final Meal Before Execution / Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) / Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
Our POLITICIANS deserve ELECTRIC BOXERS underwear
Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by hardbody: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
Chrismario:
If the government forbids us from taking life, it is not justified for them to take life as well. Double standard everywhere

The constitution allows both you and the state to take lives in limited circumstances.
Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by Mrtesso: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Flango:
sad

It's difficult to have a system that works perfectly for all at the same time.

I once visited a prison,and was moved to tears on seeing the inmates. I earnestly prayed for their freedom. Then I came out, and I remembered the pain I felt when I lost my phone, a friend who was robbed, the child that was raped, etc. I became confused.

As much as I'd like to forgive, I keep wondering how we can stop them from crime again. Then in school, I usually feel for the cultists in danger and still see them wreck havoc without remorse.

If that man his freed, he'll likely kill again. Some of them are hardened criminals.

I heard a man telling his colleague that if he comes back to this life again, he'll be an armed robber. I was shocked. You can even wish to be Bill Gates or the Pope or even a middle class professional like doctor or anything. As free as a wish is, someone cannot wish for a noble life sad sad

You are one out of the few humans left who still have their power of perception and ability to reason in use. Thank u for sensible comment.

Neither of us is perfect. However, we were created with freewill, choice, and as u said, free wishful thinking. If one with the preponderance of all these still chooses crime as a path...he chose his own end. Under the Law of Moses, it was an eye for an eye. So even having to choose wat way to expire was not an option. The law is meant to serve as a deterrent to others. If it doesn't deter others, it will at least deter an "other"; even if it's one.

So let him finally walk down the path he carefully chose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sirheny007:
First it was the Gas chamber .......
I thought every state in the United states banned the use of Electric chair for executions?
Electric Chair ain't a humane way of executing people.
Same goes for the Lethal Injection.
There are several botched executions tales using the electric chair and lethal injection.
Killing for Killing can never be justified. undecided

The State of Tennessee will murder a man this evening!

But the action of the murderer is humane?

I doubt that you have been atleast robbed before, which is probably why you are reasoning from an emotional point of view

1 Like

Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by Martinez19(m): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Auladimeji2:
embarassed If only he knows how to make use of that last minute to ask God for forgiveness,Heaven would have been too sure for him, many people won't have time to corrects their mistakes

Atheist should not quote me

1 Like

Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by mankan2k7(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
A country that values human right
Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by armadeo(m): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sirheny007:
First it was the Gas chamber .......
I thought every state in the United states banned the use of Electric chair for executions?
Electric Chair ain't a humane way of executing people.
Same goes for the Lethal Injection.
There are several botched executions tales using the electric chair and lethal injection.
Killing for Killing can never be justified. undecided

The State of Tennessee will murder a man this evening!

Well life in prison is okay by me for murderers particularly of the business type aka drugs.

Paedophiles , armed robbers who kill and serial killers should die straight by the most painful way possible. Electric chair and lethal injection single dose.

4 Likes

Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by Sirheny007(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
DanXplore:

But the action of the murderer is humane?

I doubt that you have been atleast robbed before, which is probably why you are reasoning from an emotional point of view

Bro..
Maybe emotion and empathy is all we need.
How does two wrongs make a right?
These guys on death row prefer death to living years in prison.
These shows that even he death sentence is not much of a deterrent.
There are millions of advocates against capital punishment.
These guy is being executed for crimes committed since 80's.
People can change.
Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sirheny007:

Bro..
Maybe emotion and empathy is all we need.
How does two wrongs make a right?
These guys on death row prefer death to living years in prison.
These shows that even he death sentence is not much of a deterrent.
There are millions of advocates against capital punishment.
These guy is being executed for crimes committed since 80's.
People can change.

There is a place for mercy. There is also a place for justice. No amount of repentence could restore a lost life and that is why the capital offence is just ideal for a murderer. I don't like the idea of killing an animal talk less of a human but we have to put sentiments and emotions aside and let justice, which in this case, death penalty to prevail since it is the only logical equivalent.

5 Likes

Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by Sirheny007(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
DanXplore:

There is a place for mercy. There is also a place for justice. No amount of repentence could restore a lost life and that is why the capital offence is just ideal for a murderer. I don't like the idea of killing an animal talk less of a human but we have to put sentiments and emotions aside and let justice prevail in cases of murder since it is the only logical equivalent.

I understand your point.
The quest to stop murder is what lead to capital punishment.
But over the years, it has been shown that capital punishment has been ineffective as a deterrent.
In Most death rows in the US, inmates prefer quick death to life incarceration.

1 Like

Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by 1zynnvn(m): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
Auladimeji2:
embarassed If only he knows how to make use of that last minute to ask God for forgiveness,Heaven would have been too sure for him, many people won't have time to corrects their mistakes

Atheist should not quote me

Which of the Gods please??

2 Likes

Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by pally123: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2018
I don't understand the need for the last meal, jare
Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by femmoy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Sirheny007:

I understand your point.
The quest to stop murder is what lead to capital punishment.
But over the years, it has been shown that capital punishment has been ineffective as a deterrent.
In Most death rows in the US, inmates prefer quick death to life incarceration.

I understand what both of you are saying very well but now since we are against killing of inmates (human) what do you think would be the best measure against such capital offenses?
mind u, an inmate placed on life sentence could break out.

1 Like

Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by OlujobaSamuel: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
femmoy:

I understand what both of you are saying very well but now since we are against killing of inmates (human) what do you think would be the best measure against such capital offenses?
mind u, an inmate placed on life sentence could break out.
let's even assume that he would never be granted a pardon nor breakout, his victim family will still be one of those to pay for his upkeep through tax and levy by the state
Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by Ishilove: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Whew! Life...
Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
hahn:

Even you know you are saying nonsense grin
Lol. You gat jokes grin
Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:32am On Nov 03, 2018
Edmund Zagorski, 63, was pronounced dead on Thursday at 7.26pm at a Nashville maximum-security prison after being electrocuted.

Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:35am On Nov 03, 2018
Witnesses, including family members of the victims, are pictured leaving the Zagorski's execution on Thursday night.

They watched him die from behind a glass window in the death chamber.

Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 6:56am On Nov 03, 2018
Oh dear
Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by skyhighweb(m): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2018
wait oh since 1984 ahhh haba
Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 8:56am On Nov 13, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by phyya(f): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2019
So he will die in the end? After being in jail for 35years? Is that justice?
Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by adefemi007(m): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
phyya:
So he will die in the end? After being in jail for 35years? Is that justice?

he's dead already
Re: Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Explorers:
He chose pickled pig knuckles and pig tails as his last meal on Wednesday.

A stock photo shows cooked pig tails.
Yea, and it's a pretty disturbing sight to see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 30 Farmers In Kaduna / Benue: Herdsmen Targeting Us For Elimination – Tiv Traditional Rulers Raise / Woman Remanded For Trafficking 4 Teenage Girls In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.