Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Will Google Give Me Adsense If I Copy And Paste But Reference The Source - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Will Google Give Me Adsense If I Copy And Paste But Reference The Source (564 Views)

When Will Google Adsense Pay Me / I Want To Buy USA Adsense If You Have Contact Me / I Buy All Verified Nigerian Adsense If You Have For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Google Give Me Adsense If I Copy And Paste But Reference The Source by YOLO1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hello Webmaster,
Will Google granty request for AdSense if I copy articles from other websites and paste it on my blog with reference to where I copied it?
Re: Will Google Give Me Adsense If I Copy And Paste But Reference The Source by maxweb(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Spin the articles to be safe.
Re: Will Google Give Me Adsense If I Copy And Paste But Reference The Source by fastseo: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
Originality is the key..... Don't copy and paste
Re: Will Google Give Me Adsense If I Copy And Paste But Reference The Source by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
YOLO1:
Hello Webmaster,
Will Google granty request for AdSense if I copy articles from other websites and paste it on my blog with reference to where I copied it?
Capital NO! Copy & Pasting isn't blogging right. Google approves Adsense for site/blog with great contents, as only such can generate quality traffic. cool
Re: Will Google Give Me Adsense If I Copy And Paste But Reference The Source by GloriaNino: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
@fastseo and everyone

What about having a forum with a romance section just like Nairaland, will google and other ad network approve you for adsense? Reason why I'm asking is Nairaland was once using adsense but was later banned because of what is going down in the romance section, but this website here- https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=89 has something like that but google adsense has been running on it for a very long time.

Can someone please explain 'why the site isn't banned for adsense too?
Re: Will Google Give Me Adsense If I Copy And Paste But Reference The Source by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
GloriaNino:
@fastseo and everyone

What about having a forum with a romance section just like Nairaland, will google and other ad network approve you for adsense? Reason why I'm asking is Nairaland was once using adsense but was later banned because of what is going down in the romance section, but this website here- https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=89 has something like that but google adsense has been running on it for a very long time.

Can someone please explain 'why the site isn't banned for adsense too?
That's what is called different strokes for different folks, first you should know that UK traffic is hotcake, something Google does not toy with nor any technology vendor at that. And secondly, it's educational related forum, that also gets exceptional treatment! cool

1 Like

Re: Will Google Give Me Adsense If I Copy And Paste But Reference The Source by GloriaNino: 12:22am On Nov 02, 2018
questechie:

That's what is called different strokes for different folks, first you should know that UK traffic is hotcake, something Google does not toy with nor any technology vendor at that. And secondly, it's educational related forum, that also gets exceptional treatment! cool
oh I see. smiley
Re: Will Google Give Me Adsense If I Copy And Paste But Reference The Source by YOLO1(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2018
maxweb:
Spin the articles to be safe.
What is spinning? Have alot of articles already.

(1) (Reply)

What Is SEO? How Is It Done? / Man Forces His 11-year-old Son To Have Sex With His Stepmother To Make Him Stop / [HOSTOLX] Digital Agency In Auckland - Digital Agency Auckland - Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.