Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Meet A British Woman Who Have Slept With At Least 20 Ghosts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet A British Woman Who Have Slept With At Least 20 Ghosts (358 Views)

Crisis In Omoku Rivers State Leaves At Least 20 People Dead On 2018 New Eve / Meet Nigerian Lady Who Meets And Communicates With Ghosts Everyday / He Came Back With A British Accent!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet A British Woman Who Have Slept With At Least 20 Ghosts by Rexcharlesblog: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
"I want to get married and start a family with my ghost friend": Woman claims to be attached to a ghost

Hopefully it will not be ghostly.

A British woman who claimed to have slept with at least 20 ghosts says she is now engaged to a poltergeist.

In December, Amethyst Realm told British TV series ITV This Morning that she had cheated on her fiance with a ghost and since then has had supernatural affairs involving at least 20 paranormal beings.

Well, she says that she has found true love with an apparition.

Realm said the ghost has asked her to marry during a trip to celebrate her nine-month relationship in the English Wookey Hole Caves, according to The Sun.

"There was no knee, he has no knees. But for the first time I heard him speak, "she told The Sun. "I could actually hear his voice and it was beautiful. Deep, sexy and real. "

The 30-year-old said she met her scary match during a working trip to Australia in February, which has no name.

"I had not had a phantom flight for a while, and when I was on business, starting a new relationship was the last thing I thought about," said Bristol-based spiritual adviser The Sun. "One day, as I walked through the bush and enjoyed nature, I suddenly felt this incredible energy. A new lover had arrived. "

Realm said her friends and family have accepted her unusual engagement and now she's planning her big day as a "pagan" ceremony.

"We have not discussed the details yet, but I think it will be a pretty big deal," she said.

However, the couple already had sex on the plane when they first met.

"I was happy and excited - so excited that we had to do something about it," she said. "So we made our way to the aircraft hangar and now I'm a member of the Mile High Club."

The bride added that this engagement is much more satisfying than her previous fiancee.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm being moved," she said. "Orgasms that I have with my spirit lovers were far more satisfying than all normal men."

Source: http://www.rexcharlesblog.com/2018/11/meet-british-woman-have-slept-with-at.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Meet A British Woman Who Have Slept With At Least 20 Ghosts by anuma1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
What type of Ghost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet A British Woman Who Have Slept With At Least 20 Ghosts by Tenn88: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Weyrey re o. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know Before You Borrow Nigerians Money- Victor Njimogu / K / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah, The Man With Talk-na-do Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.