Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Huawei Is Back In Nigeria.... And With Some Mean Devices. This Is The First One - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Huawei Is Back In Nigeria.... And With Some Mean Devices. This Is The First One (448 Views)

How To Create Google Voice Number In Nigeria And Make Money From It / What Does The Extension Phone Number Mean? / Types Of Solar Inverter In Nigeria And Their Prices (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Is Back In Nigeria.... And With Some Mean Devices. This Is The First One by Henryneo(m): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hey my people.... So Huawei left Nigeria for a while and they're back and the first phone they're launching is the Nova 3i. a mid-range smartphone with more of pro specs.

This is my review of the Huawei Nova 3i. Is it worth your penny and would you rock a Huawei mobile phone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpo_tFW066M

(1) (Reply)

How To Flash Or Fix A Damage Sd Card / GOOGLE Decides To Shut Down Google+ / Black Toxic Snow Covers The Streets In Siberia (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.