Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

PRE-ORDER - Buy And Ship Items From Aliexpress/1688/dhgate/taobao. Low Fees. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / PRE-ORDER - Buy And Ship Items From Aliexpress/1688/dhgate/taobao. Low Fees. (733 Views)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRE-ORDER - Buy And Ship Items From Aliexpress/1688/dhgate/taobao. Low Fees. by palzee(f): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
Good afternoon all.
We wish to announce our new service for all importers and importers-to-be in the house.

We can help you make payments to Chinese suppliers, buy goods from Chinese websites and ship them to Nigeria.

Our service charge is one of the lowest in the industry.
Only 4.5% of total item cost.

[b][/b]How It Works

1.) Visit any of the websites mentioned above (aliexpress/dhgate/1688/taobao)
2.) Search for items you wish to buy
3.) Send the product links to us either by replying this post or sending the link via whatsapp
* you'll get faster response, usually less than 30 minutes if you send the link to our whatsapp number (check our signature for our number)
4.) We'll preview the link you sent and reply you with an order quote and shipping charges where applicable.
5.) We will generate an invoice with total order amount.
6.) As soon as the invoice is settled, we will place your order and ship to you.

We pride ourselves with excellent customer service.
Our Service is Fast and Reliable.
Try us today and confirm it yourself.
Re: PRE-ORDER - Buy And Ship Items From Aliexpress/1688/dhgate/taobao. Low Fees. by palzee(f): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
Good afternoon.

Avail yourselves the opportunity to start your own importation business from the comfort of your home stress-free.

If you don't have the links, you can simply send us pictures or descriptions of the items you want and we will source for them for you from verified sellers.

Try us today and you'll end up giving us a 5-star rating grin grin grin
Re: PRE-ORDER - Buy And Ship Items From Aliexpress/1688/dhgate/taobao. Low Fees. by sheis: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hi,

How long does it take you to deliver orders from Aliexpress?

I cannot find your number. Kindly share with me.
Re: PRE-ORDER - Buy And Ship Items From Aliexpress/1688/dhgate/taobao. Low Fees. by shina101(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: PRE-ORDER - Buy And Ship Items From Aliexpress/1688/dhgate/taobao. Low Fees. by minasota(f): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: PRE-ORDER - Buy And Ship Items From Aliexpress/1688/dhgate/taobao. Low Fees. by Cassie74: 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: PRE-ORDER - Buy And Ship Items From Aliexpress/1688/dhgate/taobao. Low Fees. by palzee(f): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
sheis:
Hi,

How long does it take you to deliver orders from Aliexpress?

I cannot find your number. Kindly share with me.

Hello, thanks for your enquiry.
It takes between 7 - 12 days for normal shipping.
Check my signature. The contact number is there. Thanks.
Re: PRE-ORDER - Buy And Ship Items From Aliexpress/1688/dhgate/taobao. Low Fees. by palzee(f): 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Cassie74:

How much is your rate for AliExpress

Hello, our exchange rate is $1 = N365
Re: PRE-ORDER - Buy And Ship Items From Aliexpress/1688/dhgate/taobao. Low Fees. by palzee(f): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: PRE-ORDER - Buy And Ship Items From Aliexpress/1688/dhgate/taobao. Low Fees. by palzee(f): 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
minasota:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Samsung-HW-FM35-Sound-Bar-Subwoofer-Power-Supply-Remote-READ/323226885295?epid=1122612477&hash=item4b41d2dcaf:g:2DMAAOSwcEha4cLi&redirect=mobile
I need this item

Hello, we will send a quotation tomorrow.
You can send us your number to make communication easier.
Thanks.
Re: PRE-ORDER - Buy And Ship Items From Aliexpress/1688/dhgate/taobao. Low Fees. by minasota(f): 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
palzee:

Hello, we will send a quotation tomorrow. You can send us your number to make communication easier. Thanks.
I'll be waiting
Re: PRE-ORDER - Buy And Ship Items From Aliexpress/1688/dhgate/taobao. Low Fees. by shina101(m): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
palzee:

Thank you for reaching us via Whatsapp.
We look forward to doing business with you.

(1) (Reply)

**SOLD** Samsung S9 For Sale (100% Mint Condition) **SOLD** / SOLD / New Infinix Hot 6x For Sell Buyer In Akure Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.