Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Intellectual Abilities That Suit Specific Career Choice Part 2 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Intellectual Abilities That Suit Specific Career Choice Part 2 (256 Views)

Quacks: "I Was Specific About 3, Not All State Universities" - Prof Osodeke / Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } / Intellectual Abilities That Suit Specific Careers In Sciences.part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intellectual Abilities That Suit Specific Career Choice Part 2 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hello fellow nairalanders prior to this thread, I made one on the the abilities suiting engineering and medicine.now let's talk about the abilities fitting the character of a person with art affinity.

As I said in the previous post,I don't mean to disregard anyone's dreams but not everyone can be this or that.

THE ORATORS.
basically the skill of oratory can be found in persons of divers profession,but if you have the skill to stand in the midst of people and speak eloquently and sensibly and to gain the support of others just by your words, then certain careers can be a good ground to excel. some of these careers are courses like Law,Mass communication and courses relating to government and politics because with oratory comes leadership qualities.

THE MEN AND WOMEN OF LITERATURE. skills in literature are not subjected only to art students but if you are one who seek to invest in you literary skills, certain art courses are you pathfinder,are you excellent in recreating past invents in written form? or creating fictions and events that never occurred in such a way to seem like they did ? people good in rhyming and with the use of metaphors mixed with simile and the like, are advice to study literature, masscom theater art, English language,law and any other allied courses.

the thing about following what you are good at is that it makes life easier for you and the probability of being the best in your field is sure.

but feel free to correct my flaws

(1) (Reply)

MBBS In Bangladesh | Lowest Fees MCI Approved Medical Colleges In Bangladesh / DEMOCRACY OR CRAZY-DEMO - Joseph Effiong / Accommodation Needed In Winnipeg, Close To University Of Manitoba (URGENT!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.