Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Fulfilling Your Purpose - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fulfilling Your Purpose (289 Views)

Are You Looking For A Fulfilling Career Opportunity In Blockchain Industry? / 5 Steps On How To Achieve Your Purpose In Life [most Comprehensive Guide] / Discover Your Purpose And Live A Purposeful Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulfilling Your Purpose by Darevofpeace(m): 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
FULFILLING YOUR PURPOSE:Purpose is the original intentions,plans, objective and the end mission according to which a product is made/created.You can not fulfill your purpose without knowing what is your purpose? Late Dr.Myles Munroe Say's "When purpose is not known,abuse is inevitable"Human were not just meant to have an ordinary weight and occupy space like an ordinary " matter" we are not meant to come to this planet and live as an ordinary folk's,we are here for a mission and an objective and there must be a daily plan's, actions with an allotted time allocated to it,we can't stay here forever and we are not coming back,we are not celestial being's, we have spirit, soul and body as a tripartite being.Life should be taken serious and we should run to destiny in maximal speed in order to fulfill the overall impact on earth and so as not to live a life of regret and die empty while all the God given potentials,gifts, talent's are buried in us.I have outlined some basic ways by which our purpose can be discovered. Less I forget,purpose is not a once in a life time event,it is a journey of life in phase's which is made visible when the present phase had been achieved before moving to the next,"when you don't know where you are going to in life,anywhere you get to would look like it"

(1)DISCOVER GOD FIRST:
God is the overall Creator of human and He is also the supreme ruler of all human life's and affairs, He owns the whole Universe and He is the one to whom everybody shall return unto.At creation,God had put plan's, vision's,objectives in place for human to fulfill,in Gen.1:26" And God said,let us make man in our image,after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea,and over the fowl of the air,and over the cattle,and over the earth,and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth " God has the best plan for us and"He want us to prosper and be in good health" the discovery of God is the beginning of life.He is the beginning and the end.When you have a personal and workable relationship with God,you have found life.This is the foundation to discover "purpose"

(2)DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIALS (GIFTS,CALLINGS &TALENT'S):
God has deposited in us many gift which was meant to make us life achievers
and to fly and soar like an Eagle,there are thing's we do with ease without learning it in a conventional school and skills that are in us without attending a vocational training center.An anonymous said if you were not opportune to go to school,what will you do with your life? we must look inward and look at what we love to do and start doing it.

(3)LOCATE YOUR MENTOR:
in every facets of life are people who had gone through the journey of life in any career,a mentor is an" individual who had gone ahead on a journey an upcoming mentee(the person who is been mentored)is about starting".Abraham Lincoln once said "If I have been able to see far ahead of my peer's, it is because I had stood on the shoulders of the giants who had gone ahead of me" there is no ambition nor vision waiting to be achieved that somebody is not doing at present.Search for people who are already in the particular field of talent peculiar to you and learn, observe and practice what they did to become what they are.
Conclusion:Life is dangerous to live without knowing why you are are? when you know what to do? and how to do it? Life would be so beautiful to live.The discovery of purpose is the discovery of "destiny" may we not waste our time given by God on earth on emptiness,originally written by ayobami Joseph.

(1) (Reply)

Finding Happiness - Episode 7 / Your Word / A Voyager's Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.