Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) (33455 Views)

El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) / Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) / Buhari Arrives Ogun, Set To Commission Amosun’s Projects [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) by kalvoken(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
In akowonjo, work is ongoing.

They should hold their chairman responsible
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) by dam2000(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
This is Nigeria look where am leaving now
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
They should wait for their Sanwoolu
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) by africantycoon: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
hisexcellency34:
With potholes everywhere and heaps of refuse adorning major streets, I wonder why they are referring to Lagos as a mega city. Anambra state is far better than Lagos
Anambra the state of ego, murders, assassinations and all manner of wickedness?
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) by bayulll011(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
dominique:
Me and my sister discussed this just this afternoon. Too many abandoned road projects has made a lot of roads very unmotorable with terrible traffic jams and some areas inaccessible. Even worse is that several houses were demolished for these projects that seem to have been abandoned as soon as Ambode lost the primaries. Are we going to wait for the next governor to get sworn in before work continues? Not fair at all.

Ambode is the culprit here,the guy is plainly silly and very selfish,typical African leaders that has no value except to glorify themselves,he drew us many step backward in his pathetic tenure.the guy is pathetic I beg
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) by Romanus123: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
They should to Tinubu because he was the one that frustrated Ambode that him (Ambode) to abandoned the ongoing project.
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
Omololu001:
Ambode is a failure

Few months ago this same nairaland was going gaga for ambode being the best governor in the world. How Lagos is truly the center of excellence. But since the demon has spoken, ambode became a failure. Chai! Yoruba na who do una this?

Na waoo. E be like say camelieon better pass una.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
The lagos they don't show you

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) by Kay25(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
When your sanwo olu comes he will sanwo all d contractors and d job will be done then that's what ambode is telling you guys
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) by timibare(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
B4 nko.....I'm still suprised to see men working at Oshodi , if I were Ambode, mehn I'm gonna stop all activities en embezzle the funds, since there is no Second term......
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) by soldadoe(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Soo many in Alakuko now....Lamina Ganiyu street, unity road.....and soo on! Ambode is fucking up oo
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) by QuickStandard: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
shocked

Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) by CilicMarin: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
dominique:
Me and my sister discussed this just this afternoon. Too many abandoned road projects has made a lot of roads very unmotorable with terrible traffic jams and some areas inaccessible. Even worse is that several houses were demolished for these projects that seem to have been abandoned as soon as Ambode lost the primaries. Are we going to wait for the next governor to get sworn in before work continues? Not fair at all.

"My sister and I"
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) by Omololu001: 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
9jaDoomCountry:

Few months ago this same nairaland was going gaga for ambode being the best governor in the world. How Lagos is truly the center of excellence. But since the demon has spoken, ambode became a failure. Chai! Yoruba na who do una this?

Na waoo. E be like say camelieon better pass una.
can you show me where Yoruba's choose nairaland members to be their spokesman?
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) by Ayokeku(m): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
Blackfire:
Why are you troubling the amicable govnor...

Is it not a PDP area? Let them feel it.
Smhh��
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) by drex2050: 6:21am On Nov 02, 2018
seriously you guys should stop acting up like some spoilt kids what the heck is wrong with the roads imthe pix? nuffin if u ask me, its very motorable as the road is graded wonder why fashola forgot to TAR this road "asion gomino"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures / Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army / Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.