Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP (19604 Views)

Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari / Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 / Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by rOsy247(f): 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
They have started again. Same old same old. Same recycled heap of promises that's never remembered when they ascend the throne.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by franchasng: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by rafak: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
With his refineries across the country.
Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
Anybody who has an iota of brain cells knows that the price of oil on the international market influences local price. This new can only make sense if Atiku will become OPEC all by himself.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
Give us empirical veritable ways you guys plan to achieve this.

Don't just tell us 1naira will equal 1dollar without explaining to the masses how you'd achieve that. Too bad half of the masses don't even think critically.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by Promisingchild: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
As if they have never mention dat before.......same old story
Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
LamidiCownu:
Atiku will definitely do that when he becomes the first civilian president of Biafravd grin cheesy

Your bigotry knows no bounds.
Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by BabaO2: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Does this Atiku team understand anything at all? At 145, Nigeria is one of the very least pump price/literate in the word. $1 is usually the bench mark in other countries.
Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by grandstar(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
This was the kind of nonsense Buhari was saying (Psalms 146:3,4)

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by emerged01(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Everybody should stop talking like a magician. Our economy is not run by magic. How can the pump price of petrol be reduced without strengthening the economy first to the point where the ripple effect of taking from one side to balance the other would not be felt in a terrible way.

Making outlandish promises has always been the downfall of any party. We met the pump price of petrol low and before we left after 16 years we left it high based on the standards of 2015.

This is a cheap campaign gimmick even if it is coming from my party I still insist it is cheap.

This to me is petty politics. These are not real issues to be addressed.

Our economy is being bled via corruption. Tackle corruption effectively and other areas will buckle up and improve.

I want to hear how my candidate would effectively tackle corruption and not mediocre issues as petrol pump price
Lol! Atiku can't talk about corruption. Nigeria can't grow without tackling corruption but it is a pity Atiku doesn't believe in curbing corruption,he only believe in restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by kbbanj10(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
Et tu Atiku! Not surprised anyway LIES! LIES!! LIES!!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
MBOK, LET HIM GO AND REDUCE HIS SCHOOL TUITION FEES FIRST BEFORE WE CAN BELIEVE HIM.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by ipobarethieves: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
sad smiley smiley cheesy sad grin scam talk like dat one wey nor get shoe.
Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by PHILipu1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Omeokachie:
Let's Get Nigeria working again.

To rescue Nigeria is a task that must be done.
Get Nigeria working from Dubai?

Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by arilewo(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Omeokachie:
Let's Get Nigeria working again.

To rescue Nigeria is a task that must be done.

I don't know how people don't think. How is he going to do that. It is a fat lie, a big one, a deceit. It is not possible, a monoeconomy, no refinery, you import refined crude when you sell raw crude. I get head, when I am being deceived, I know.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by PHILipu1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
I love my PDP guys,they don't learn.
They made so much noise before Kogi,Edo,Ondo,Osun,Ekiti governorship elections while APC guys were just quite.

Now they have started to shout Back to Daura and Atikulate even though the past election results so far doesn't show that APC is losing ground and even Atiku knew he can not match Buhari and that was why he left APC.

I am still trying to imagine the magic that Atiku will pull to defeat Buhari next year

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by addicted268(f): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
Dem don start again
Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by Optimist88(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
I have been waiting for this! God bless Atiku PROVIDED you fulfil this promise. Nigerian suffering started from increase of pump price.
Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
ipity that shameless so call PDP,
They still have mouth to talk about getting something right,
YOU RULE A COUNTRY FOR A WHOLE "16" Years you didn't put it right, You are now asking someone that has just used 3 years and 1/2 in government,,,

About Oil price, When you are in full power without any daring opposition like you now then except YARADUA, that reduce oil price to 85 within is aportioned time to use in government by death,after inaugurating JONATHAN he increase the oil price, YOU KEEP QUIET, to the extent that we buy oil as the rate of 150&above, Jonathan who latter decrease the price as election is becoming nearer then despite the fact that the oil price has not been low as it is now,
Your candidate is truly a definition of corrution as even comfirm by his then principal Sir.OLUSEGUN OBASANJO, in his book titled "THE WATCH" page 31-32 go and read it

#SayNoToaAtikuLooters#ShunTheAthiefkulooters one
don't be obessed by there wealth generated from public property,
be concerned abt Nigeria future
Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by igwefivestar(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
midolian:

http://thenationonlineng.net/atiku-will-reduce-fuel-price-pdp/

this news alone will convince 50million Nigerians to vote for Atiku. Buhari is outdated commodity.
Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by Austino50: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
To how much nau, another scam again ooo no be one Naira or 50 Kobo reduction you say he reduce fuel price

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by abefeb1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
Let him reduce his sch fee first b4 we will take him serious

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by bus1: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
16 years of PDP was enough to build refineries that we would all be benefiting from today.
OBJ, atiku & co. Opted for fuel importation because that was how they and their cronies could defraud Nigerians of billions of dollars over the years.
It is now highly incredulous for atiku to come now and be promising low fuel price.

In fact if ur an ardent atiku supporter, its most likely you've failed in life, at your job/business, in your relationships, financially, in everything .....

Hatred for buhari, or voting for other candidates can be understood, but turning to atiku as a Messiah is the 8th wonder of the world.
Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by King44(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nigerians don't put all ur hopes in atiku, cos pole like him has always proven to be a huge disappoint like buhari
Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
hardeytarhyour:
ipity that shameless so call PDP,
They still have mouth to talk about getting something right,
YOU RULE A COUNTRY FOR A WHOLE "16" Years you didn't put it right, You are now asking someone that has just used 3 years and 1/2 in government,,,

About Oil price, When you are in full power without any daring opposition like you now then except YARADUA, that reduce oil price to 85 within is aportioned time to use in government by death,after inaugurating JONATHAN he increase the oil price, YOU KEEP QUIET, to the extent that we buy oil as the rate of 150&above, Jonathan who latter decrease the price as election is becoming nearer then despite the fact that the oil price has not been low as it is now,
Your candidate is truly a definition of corrution as even comfirm by his then principal Sir.OLUSEGUN OBASANJO, in his book titled "THE WATCH" page 31-32 go and read it

#SayNoToaAtikuLooters#ShunTheAthiefkulooters one
don't be obessed by there wealth generated from public property,
be concerned abt Nigeria future
Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by dROC1: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
We accepted feul price increment to 145 Naira per litre believing that subsidy would go, the refineries would be fixed and market forces would drive down feul prices which has yet to happen even with higher crude prices.

Posterity will judge this government for throwing away the perfect opportunity to make this country great yet rather choosing to corruptly enrich themselves to the detriment of the poor.
Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by teebaxy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Everybody should stop talking like a magician. Our economy is not run by magic. How can the pump price of petrol be reduced without strengthening the economy first to the point where the ripple effect of taking from one side to balance the other would not be felt in a terrible way.

Making outlandish promises has always been the downfall of any party. We met the pump price of petrol low and before we left after 16 years we left it high based on the standards of 2015.

This is a cheap campaign gimmick even if it is coming from my party I still insist it is cheap.

This to me is petty politics. These are not real issues to be addressed.

Our economy is being bled via corruption. Tackle corruption effectively and other areas will buckle up and improve.

I want to hear how my candidate would effectively tackle corruption and not mediocre issues as petrol pump price
Bro stop misusing d word corruption, corruption has come to stay in Nigeria ... why not lest move with it
Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by salomoney: 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
That's a very big lie...... That was how Buhari also promised Nigerians heaven and earth in the last election campaign that brought him in. He's making us go through hell on earth now.... I don't believe in any politician again, they're all the same.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by thebossagain: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
This is the same promise bubu and his team promise before they came on bound, hope its not another scam

Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by omoranmilowo: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Please please please don't make promise that you can't bring to pass when elected o. Am one of Atikus fans though.
Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by symbianDON(m): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2018

Re: Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP by COMPAQ(m): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
bettercreature:
Its not a rocket science,the price will reduce once Dangote's refinery starts working

Don't get your hopes up. In all liklihood it will go up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As Oil Workers Give FG 7-Day Ultimatum / Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? / We Will Not Collapse Amotekun Into Community Police ― Akeredolu tells IG (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.